Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Gamecube Owners?

This might be a little shallow minded, and maybe I need to do more research here but it seems like no one here has a GC. Is that true?

EDIT: Crud I haven't read the Newbies topic yet, I will do that now

2. Games   -   #2
    Yes I have a Gamecube with a very nice game called Metroid Prime!!!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    mYst's Avatar Poster
    No offence intended- but doesn't most of gamecubes game seem a little childish. I mean, yea, there is resident evil, which is everything BUT childish, but that's one game. It's ok for little kids, and maybe ur 10 yrs old, but Im not sure that the rest of the board is, and that's why they don't have gamecubes. This is just my opinion , but I dont like gamecube at all. The controller is too small, the graphics arent all that great, the games are childish, and it doesn't support dvd's without attachments. Then again, neither does xbox, but you get my point?

4. Games   -   #4
    Well since you put it nicely I wont go nuts
    Its not childish, at all really. It gets just about the same 3rd party support as the others do, with top notch games such as Metroid Prime, Zelda ect. Anyone can have a opinion granted, but saying GC is "childish" isnt valid if you ask me. Nintendo do cover both younge and old age ranges, which is a good financial idea. GC rocks

5. Games   -   #5
    mYst's Avatar Poster
    Metroid Prime is a great game, obviously, so I can't really say anything about it, but have you seen the new zelda? They made him a cartoon! His head is 5 times the size of his body! Everything else looks the same way, and if you ask me, thats childish. I'm not THAT well educated about GC games, so what exactly are the other "unchildish" games? (I'm trying to keep it nice so someone wont jump all over me for putting down GC)

6. Games   -   #6
    The Gamecube is for GAMES it is not trying to be a DVD player the X-Box does that (and plays games) quite nicely. I think if you saw and Played Metroid Prime then you may change your obviously uneducated mind. By the way I am also a LOT older than 10!

7. Games   -   #7
    mYst's Avatar Poster
    Again, metroid prime, I've already named that one. Metroid Prime is only one game. Xbox isn't JUST defined by ONE huge hit like halo. It has others such as DOA3, Morrowind, Unreal Championship, DOA Xteme Beach Volleyball, and others like these. The same for playstation.

8. Games   -   #8
    OK so you want a list of adult type games?

Off the top of my head

Metroid
    Eternal Darkness
    Resident evil(s)
    Project Number 03
    Enter the Matrix
    Hunter
    Ikaruga
    MoH
    Ghost Recon
    Cant remeber the name, a exclusive voleyball ball game

And all the 3rd party games, also I know that you havnt played Zelda. You wouldnt care about the graphics. You see Nintendo have the balls to try somthing new and pull it off, Wind Waker is one of the best games EVER. Honestly I never thought I would say that again since the snes but there you go.

9. Games   -   #9
    imported_The__One
    Then how come the PS2 and XBox are selling a lot more then the gamecube??

I had an Xbox (sold it an bought a new PC), and i thought it was way better then the GC, mainly because of it's versatillity, and because the grafix are nicer

note: I'm only talking about consoles here, 'cause I think the PC kicks any consoles ass

10. Games   -   #10
    Whos gives a shit about sales (incidently the GC shot to number 1 over here in the UK with the release of Metroid and Nintendo wins hands down with the GBA) ive had all to many arguments about this to bother. But if you are going to talk about sales explain to me this, how does the Ps2 sell so well when we all know its the most outdated console out there? Nobody cares that it has the raw power of a rock, its all hype. If you like the GC buy it, so so simple.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast