Thread: Quantum Leap

Laugh

I just got the first series of this the other day. I forgot what a classic it was/is. I love the little sinister noise they play every time Al walks through something or just appears.

I missed this in the genesis episodes tho, what year is it actually supposed to be? Because he meets a younger version of his wife in I think its the 60's.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    As far as I can remember, I think it was supposed to be 1999

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    http://www.scifi.com/quantum/episodes/pilot.html

According to that, it's 1956. I loved this show. My favorite episode is the Halloween episode, where he meets Stephen King. The mythology behind that episode is creepy.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    but when is this future? if its 1999 in the future and he see's an 18 year old version of hiss wife then in the future she must have been 20/30 odd years older than him

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    they need quantum leap and sliders on dvd, both were great series...i wouldnt mind seeing M.A.N.T.I.S. on dvd either...or that series..i wanna say brimstone, it's about a cop who is killed, banished to hell, then hell's gates open and demons escape, the devil makes a deal to return him to life if he kills all the escaped demons. to make sure the job is done, he tattos each demon on the cop, the only way to kill them is stab them in the eyes, or shoot em, then the tatoo will painfully vaporize off his skin. anyone know this one???

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    i wanna say brimstone, it's about a cop who is killed, banished to hell, then hell's gates open and demons escape, the devil makes a deal to return him to life if he kills all the escaped demons. to make sure the job is done, he tattos each demon on the cop, the only way to kill them is stab them in the eyes, or shoot em, then the tatoo will painfully vaporize off his skin. anyone know this one???

no never seen that. sounds strange. bit like a spawn-esk type thing then? i think quantum leap series one is out on dvd (I know it is in the UK anyway). I might get it just for the features, should be funny.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    http://www.answers.com/topic/brimsto...evision-series

13 eps...it felt longer for some reason