Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it possible...???

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    interpretation was a key factor there.

today is sunday, you know what that means...i don't have to brush my hair or put in capital letters

2. Games   -   #22
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    threelions00, a word of advice. Never argue with peerzy unless you're adequately prepared, there are only a few people on this board that can actually argue with him and prove him wrong. I am not saying he's every wrong (he has been wrong on a lot of occasions) but I am saying good luck with you trying to win an argument with him.

As for the emulators, no, not emulator exists that can emulate an Xbox or PS2 on a PC yet (as has been said a thousand times before). I'd say give it another 4 years or so.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    threelions00, a word of advice. Never argue with peerzy unless you're adequately prepared, there are only a few people on this board that can actually argue with him and prove him wrong. I am not saying he's every wrong (he has been wrong on a lot of occasions) but I am saying good luck with you trying to win an argument with him.

As for the emulators, no, not emulator exists that can emulate an Xbox or PS2 on a PC yet (as has been said a thousand times before). I'd say give it another 4 years or so.

Where? I see no proof. You are wrong

Right now N64 & Playstation 1 is as far as emulation has gone. Someone is doing something with the Dreamcast and in the next year or so that will be do-able.

Early attempts at an Xbox emulator left it only being able to run one game (The first Halo) and it running at about 2fps. At which point they gave up and just pirated the pc version

4. Games   -   #24
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    so they actually came up with a decent n64 emulator? amazing, last time i saw them they were horrible, couldnt play but 1 game, and locked up after the starting movie. of course this was about 3 years ago...and i was on an ibook :0 could always stick with the gba emulator and the many many many pokemon titles :p

5. Games   -   #25
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    the idea was not to win or lose, just pass the time...which is did...anyway...bloody emulators...think i will get a games console...x-box or ps2? which is best?

And when is the PS3 being released?

6. Games   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    so they actually came up with a decent n64 emulator? amazing, last time i saw them they were horrible, couldnt play but 1 game, and locked up after the starting movie. of course this was about 3 years ago...and i was on an ibook :0 could always stick with the gba emulator and the many many many pokemon titles :p

Project 64 plays 99% of games perfectly on a alright/decent computer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123