Thread: Verifyed Downloads

Cold_as_Ice
    Why can i never find any users with these files? I've tried downloading several files and it always says "more sources needed"
    The fact that the files are listed on this forums should mean that many people have downloaded it in the 1st place?

any ideas

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    TRshady
    I used to complain like hell at people who post verifieds which never connect , but believe me I have bt broadband and they take at least a day to find one user but when it does that user usually stays with you. Just be patient, everyone has this problem. When you chose a verified just ignore it in traffic and your'll get it. Use nahans tip which could help you. Its in the tips section.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    what to do is once you start loading the verified into kazaa, if it does not connect search for the same file in kazaa taking the file size into consideration and then you may have more sources.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    TRshady
    Originally posted by ezyryder@11 April 2003 - 11:47
    what to do is once you start loading the verified into kazaa, if it does not connect search for the same file in kazaa taking the file size into consideration and then you may have more sources.
    thats what I just said.
    "nahans tip which could help you. Its in the tips section."

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Cold_as_Ice@11 April 2003 - 12:20
    Why can i never find any users with these files? I've tried downloading several files and it always says "more sources needed"
    The fact that the files are listed on this forums should mean that many people have downloaded it in the 1st place?

any ideas

Many of the "verifieds" are posted by goodnatured users that have made "new hashes" themselves of good files which they themselves have just ripped or whatever. Therefore, it will take a while before those verifieds are spread around. If you download one of the verified files, then there are two of those - and so on. Thats how it works and thats how to spread those good files around.

Peace
    UKMan