Thread: palm pilot help

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    My mom has a tungsten E, and she asked me to see if i could find software for it, but I dont know a damn thing about these palm pilots. What am i supposed to be looking for? I found some palm apps on a few torrent sites, but I really dont even know where to begin. What the hell are these things used for? I am "palm pilot retarded". Any help or guidance would be appreciated I dont think she has any documentation for it, she got it from work.
    Last edited by Mïcrösöül°V³; 03-19-2006 at 03:05 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mïcrösöül°V³
    My mom has a tungsten E, and she asked me to see if i could find software for it, but I dont know a damn thing about these palm pilots. What am i supposed to be looking for? I found some palm apps on a few torrent sites, but I really dont even know where to begin. What the hell are these things used for? I am "palm pilot retarded". Any help or guidance would be appreciated I dont think she has any documentation for it, she got it from work.
    Extract the files and place ONLY THE FILES YOU WANT in the Palm in

Program Files/Palmone/Add-Ons.

On the next Hot-Sync the program will be added.

You can verify by opening the Palm Desktop and either clicking the shortcut 'Install' or Tools/Install. You can also remove unwanted apps and games.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Ill give that try. thanks