Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doing a fresh Reformat any tips?

Is there an easy way to get rid of the games that came with xp such as pinball.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    Is there an easy way to get rid of the games that came with xp such as pinball.
    Start -> Programs -> System Tools -> Disc Cleanup -> More Options -> Accessories And Utilities...
    Last edited by RealitY; 07-23-2005 at 05:11 AM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    that's not a bad idea, I never play those games anyways.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    @Izagaia define fairly legal . It is a pain to format when you don't have to. You IKE , and I would not have a problem but its still time consuming when you would rather just search the net and play on the computer. Mabye imasoldier, could save his, her the pain with a little more info ?
    Well admittingly I have never tried it, however, I do not see why someone would not be able to use the legal XP OEM key that came shipped with a store-purchased PC with another (non-OEM version) copy of the same XP CD. One that of course you might not-so leagally obtain using eDonkey, Bitorrent or K-Lite.

So far as reformatting, I never keep anything on my own system that I could not live without or already have backed-up somewhere else. Reformatting is not a real problem for me and I really like to ensure that I have a clean, smoothly running system. And other than designing XP visual themes in my spare time, I do not actually do a great on my system that would consume all of my PC time. So spending alittle time now and then customizing things how I like them to be is not that big an ordeal for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12