Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So this is parenting

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Here's what I gathered:

The Mom is a head case. I'm surprised with all the screaming, she just didn't fucking die.

The children don't do shit around the house and mom pays all the communal bills.

The boy is spoiled. He's 16 with a flat-panel monitor, flat screen TV, video camera, and a car. I'm sure he cleaned his room before filming too.

He is bullshitting with how he's talking. He started the camera so he would make himself out to be in the best possible light for the viewers. He raised his voice once and probably caught himself.
    The mom, while an asshole, conveniently looks like the only asshole.
    she wanted $50 dollars form his card

he has a job so he could afford those other things.

what's bullshit about the way he's talking? he's shitting it, you can hear it in his voice. he's just trying to be the big man because he has an excuse and an audience

ps. TheCanuk is a pussy

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    ladybunnybear's Avatar Poster
    Mars (North) and Venus, depending on my mood
    Wow.... that was painful...
    DESTINY, n. : A tyrant's authority for crime and fool's excuse for failure (Devil's Dictionary)
    "I have great faith in fools; my friends call it self-confidence." (E.A.P.)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Undressed tournament

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    She was set up by the little darling mabye its gas money , or smokes she needs it for . But no her verbal abuse is beyond comprehension . Would love to see the out come I have a girl close to that age it can be frustrating.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    She was set up by the little darling mabye its gas money , or smokes she needs it for . But no her verbal abuse is beyond comprehension . Would love to see the out come I have a girl close to that age it can be frustrating.
    Yup, I see it was money from his card.

Either way, he is still a spoiled teenager...whether bought all that stuff himself or not.

He sure as hell doesn't pay for the roof over his head and again, no one knows how he is. If you listen, he calls her a bitch but he tones himself down.

Sorry to say it but he should be thankful he has that roof to put his nice toys in and give her the fucking card

...........even if she is spitting hot fira.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    This is what I think.

For the mom to be in that sort of state, she had to have past a long
    time, probably years, dealing with an irresponsible and disrespectful son.

The son is acting so cool and using a tone of voice that probably he
    never uses when talking to her, and that makes her lose her head, and
    he knows it. I think he is no angel, and the real victim here is his mom,
    evendo it looks the opposite.

Yes, her screaming and cursing is abusive, but his cynicism in this
    performance says a thousand words.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Poster
    Who does everyone think has control of this household?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    That "little jerk-off" won't if mom doesn't pay the communal bills, you know, like electricity, water, mortgage/rent, gas (if applicable), property tax.

His TV, computer, video camera, etc. will either be out on the street, foster home, or at his father's house who I'm sure won't take his shit (unless he's a pussy).

Mom's and Dad's usually handles things a little differently (there of course exceptions).

I know there many things my girlfriend does things differently than I do with her little 4 yr-old.

I hardly ever raise my voice or spank her, yet I achieve the same if not better results in most cases.

I did pop her on the behind twice (made sure it stung too) when I saw her playing on the steps and she almost fell. She'll use that damn hand rail with no funny business from now on.

When it involves her safety she will feel my small amount of pain inflicted on her to curb a deeper pain like death or dain bramage . If she falls down those steps, at the bottom is a cinder block wall that would crack her head open (not to mention the damage of simply..uh falling down the steps).

I also do fuck around when I say something once. We could to Chuck E Cheese and be sitting down and if I tell her to do something (or stop doing it) and threaten to leave and she keeps doing it....we all are leaving.

I don't threaten without backing it up.

If she wants to go with me when I'm leaving the house and she screws around (not getting ready), she gets left at home with mommy....crying and everything.

My motto is....do it the first time I tell you to do it.

Now to get the TV out of her room (not my idea ).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    That "little jerk-off" won't if mom doesn't pay the communal bills, you know, like electricity, water, mortgage/rent, gas (if applicable), property tax.

His TV, computer, video camera, etc. will either be out on the street, foster home, or at his father's house who I'm sure won't take his shit (unless he's a pussy).

Mom's and Dad's usually handles things a little differently (there of course exceptions).

I know there many things my girlfriend does things differently than I do with her little 4 yr-old.

I hardly ever raise my voice or spank her, yet I achieve the same if not better results in most cases.

I did pop her on the behind twice (made sure it stung too) when I saw her playing on the steps and she almost fell. She'll use that damn hand rail with no funny business from now on.

When it involves her safety she will feel my small amount of pain inflicted on her to curb a deeper pain like death or dain bramage . If she falls down those steps, at the bottom is a cinder block wall that would crack her head open (not to mention the damage of simply..uh falling down the steps).

I also do fuck around when I say something once. We could to Chuck E Cheese and be sitting down and if I tell her to do something (or stop doing it) and threaten to leave and she keeps doing it....we all are leaving.

I don't threaten without backing it up.

If she wants to go with me when I'm leaving the house and she screws around (not getting ready), she gets left at home with mommy....crying and everything.

My motto is....do it the first time I tell you to do it.

see kids. that's a mean parent.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Who's idea was it to get the TV out of her room.

As Dave said - you're a right bar-steward, btw.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    In this day and age it's harder to use tuff love ,what with all the split families . I have a her's, mine and ours and the "ours" is the best adjusted. If a had problem with my stepdaughter the wifes ex would always take the girls side.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast