Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Share ratio

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12

Question Mark

My question was not fully answered...would i need to restart all torrents again?

i am not planning to uninstall azureus just use another client. In my application data files, i have the torrents, could i just copy this folder and keep it and open torrents using that to share them if i set the new client as my default?

@IKE stop closing my threads please unitl they are fully answered, i will let you know when i have all the info i need as you have seen i have done that before.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i think so.

what you'd have to do is open the torrents in your new downloader, then when it asks where to save, select the files you've already started downloading. it should resume them like usual.

it worked when i switched from torrentstorm to azureus anyway

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Retired
    if the torrent isnt finished yet and you want to change client you can open the torrent in the new client and choose the same savefolder
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 07-24-2005 at 01:10 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    IKE...at what point did i mention stats? Try reading it properly...you are so fucking stupid at times and jump ahead too much, give your brain a chance to work before your ass kicks in to answer.

I asked if i would lose all the torrents, didn't mention stats dickhead? I am done with this place, you ruin it for me, whatever vendetta you have against me you can keep, as far as i am concerned, you are a shite moderator, not a touch on any of the others like rossco, lynx etc who will always give help and advice as opposed to things like 'use the search function' or 'you really should edit' or you give answers that just about touch on the subject and then close them because you deem them to be fully answered.

You should have a good look at your modding approach and try to be helpful rather than just putting your efforts (what little you do put in) into helping.

Thanks. 3lions

EDIT: Move this to the correct place if need be.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    lounge

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00
    IKE...at what point did i mention stats? Try reading it properly...you are so fucking stupid at times and jump ahead too much, give your brain a chance to work before your ass kicks in to answer.

I asked if i would lose all the torrents, didn't mention stats dickhead? I am done with this place, you ruin it for me, whatever vendetta you have against me you can keep, as far as i am concerned, you are a shite moderator, not a touch on any of the others like rossco, lynx etc who will always give help and advice as opposed to things like 'use the search function' or 'you really should edit' or you give answers that just about touch on the subject and then close them because you deem them to be fully answered.

You should have a good look at your modding approach and try to be helpful rather than just putting your efforts (what little you do put in) into helping.

Thanks. 3lions

EDIT: Move this to the correct place if need be.

did you read my last post?

we have an edit button. I changed my post 6 min. before you replied.

6 posts in this thread made by me were helpfull and/or gave information

dickhead
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 07-24-2005 at 01:34 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    IKE...try www.dictionary.com

and thanks for the little dickhead mention at the bottom...

but my point still stands, you don't read things properly before giving an answer.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Retired
    IKE...try www.dictionary.com

and thanks for the little dickhead mention at the bottom...

but my point still stands, you don't read things properly before giving an answer.
    I'm srry that my English isn't perfect.

remember that English isn't my first language

dickhead
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 07-24-2005 at 01:41 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I can tell that but then again, I may as well talk in any language and you see wouldn't be able to understand what i am after. Nevermind, I can put up with the broken English. I'm off now to google some forums. See ya

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Retired
    I can tell that but then again, I may as well talk in any language and you see wouldn't be able to understand what i am after. Nevermind, I can put up with the broken English. I'm off now to google some forums. See ya
    I can disable your account here if you want
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 07-24-2005 at 01:45 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast