Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox360 launch title list finalised

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games ever made so 5 should be better.

Doesn't always work like that though

Got a link to your source, is it official or some wanker on a different forum going LOLOLOL L00K @ DIS LISRT 9F XB360 G3MEZ LOLOL

2. Games   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    no shenmue 3 yet
    these arsholes bought the rights to publish the shenmue 3 on xbox from DC, if the rights wasnt sold it was out long time ago on DC

edit:
    just found this:
    Shenmue 3 on the way?

Posted Jun 27, 2005, 4:14 PM ET by Steve Parsons
    Related entries: Action, Xbox 360

File this in the “tenuous” drawer. Reports are going around that Microsoft Game Studios Japan haveShenmue signed up Gargoyle Mechanics to produce Xbox 360 games.

Gargoyle is made up of, amongst other things, a bunch of folk who worked on Dreamcast titles, including the legendary Shenmue titles.

As I said, possibly tenuous, but a good number of people would see Shenmue 3 as somewhat of a killer app for Xbox 360 if the rumor turned out to be true. Myself included.
    Several Japanese websites report today that Gargoyle Mechanics has announced support for the Xbox 360. The reports claim Microsoft Game Studios Japan has signed Gargoyle Mechanics to develop games for the Xbox 360.

Gargoyle Mechanics is a Japanese development studio comprised in part from employees who previously worked on games for the Sega Dreamcast, including the Shenmue series.

In 2002, Xbox gamers enjoyed Shenmue II, the sequel to the first Shenmue title for the Sega Dreamcast. Shenmue II was developed exclusively (amongst the next-gen consoles Xbox, PS2, and GameCube) for the Xbox by SEGA-AM2 under the direction of world-renowned video game developer Yu Suzuki. Shenmue II was released on the Dreamcast prior to being brought over to the Xbox.
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 07-26-2005 at 04:55 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    halo 3 is coming out the same day ps3 is coming out. or so it is rumoured

4. Games   -   #14
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    6/1...that's the supposed date anyway, but you know bungie and all the flukes that came with halo 2 when it was rushed. was surfing gamespot, christmas shopping early...for myself of course :p

5. Games   -   #15
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Whats that game salled where u are trapped in a mall and u have to kill zombies with anything you can pick up? that game looks sick.

6. Games   -   #16
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Whats that game salled where u are trapped in a mall and u have to kill zombies with anything you can pick up? that game looks sick.
    never heard of a game like that

7. Games   -   #17
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    me either...if you find out do post, sounds fun. dawn of the deadish

edit: i think youre talking about "condemned", just saw the trailer for it in another thread, looks good, lifelike.
    Last edited by ApacNTS; 07-28-2005 at 12:50 AM.

8. Games   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Dead Rising (influenced by Dawn Of Dead)

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t99343.html
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Games   -   #19
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Dead Rising (influenced by Dawn Of Dead)

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t99343.html
    Ya thats it, the trailer looks so cool!

10. Games   -   #20
    n18's Avatar Death God
    hope xbox 360 can play videos and such like xbox. And hopefully it can be softmodded or something to that extent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast