Thread: Problem with torrentit

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    This site shows you the tracker status Offline

the rss feed is working at the moment

my d/l is still working from tit but it says scrape error

bookmark it!!! http://www.orbdesign.net/bt/
    Last edited by Alien5; 07-31-2005 at 09:12 AM. Reason: mistake

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    tracker and site is back up Way to pull through guys! Very short down time compared to others I've seen.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I didn't even notice it..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    ho guys i have an error 403 forbidden i dont know why it since yesterday it down the site? i dont think i wass banned i got 1.10 ratio ....help guy s and how i can contack to torrentit?? or possbile solution

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I have the same problem I accidentaly found this thread on google). It shows online on the site (orb) but it gives me the 403 error. the downloading torrents though havent stopped... Does it have to do with the server updates that they announced? I had a ratio of 0.7 dunno.. does this actually happen if youre banned? do they send u an email or smth to tell you why?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    wilburs5
    hi there,
    I'm new at this, my little bro just hooked me up with a new dvd burner and gave me a few bit torrent sites to look up, but they all take forever to download. Can any of you give me any suggestions? I have a 10 MG BIT connection, and its downloading dvd's off the sites at 50kbs per second. Any help????

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    while this probably isnt the proper place to paste this thread, you should look for torrents with many "seeders". the more seeders, the more people you can download the full file from. the more peers though, the more people are downloading, the slower the connection. try using a site which requires a login, you can find one in the section "Post BitTorrent sites here".

now to the point... am i banned?? and if yes, whyy???

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    DISABLED PRIVS
    yeah its down maybe someone hacked to the site or they have problems with the server...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    i realized i got banned because the site shows online... can anyone tell me why i got banned? how can i contact a mod to clear up what happened. i had an ok ratio... was seeding 12 files....

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS
    you got banned for sure...
    change your ip and try to check it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12