Thread: GTA sa AUDIO/STREAMS (cycle redundency check) ??

i am very worried, why when i get onto installing audio on gta sa does an error message come up that says cycle redundency check????

i have tried installing again but same thing happens, is the dvd-rw broke, or is it the files are corupt?

2. Games   -   #2
    McNutter's Avatar Poster
    It's proably a bad burn. Nothing you can do about that. Throw it in the bin, download & burn again (or mount the image virtually).
    :: Epson Perfection 3490 Photo :: Epson Stylus Photo R220 ::
    :: AquaMark3 155,141 :: 3DMark 2001 48,519 :: 3DMark 2006 6,634 ::

3. Games   -   #3
    no no it was a good burn becouse it has bieng working for ages, also i tried the same dvd on wich was showing the error, and it worked perfectly with my other old computer and old dvd-rom.

i have had it for a month now.
    Last edited by willhub; 07-29-2005 at 03:51 PM.

4. Games   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I heard GTA San Andreas PC Version has a MAJOR audio issue, but not in the installation.
    Redownload the ISO from a torrent instead of Kazaa or IRC this time.

5. Games   -   #5
    lol i used torrent and also i said, it installs perfectly on my crap computer.

6. Games   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ah, well it's a case of "Windooze" then.

I believe the format medication works best with most patients, but you may also try applying defrags, reg cleans, and other items to reduce the swelling.

You may even try closing all your applications with something called SmartClose to see if this removes a conflicting peice of software that doesn't mix well with the installation. I recommend useing SmartClose to close everything before running a large installation project such as San Andreas.

7. Games   -   #7
    na, lol al just try old dvd rom in main computer