Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just got my Xbox 360....

xbox 360 may not be as good as you think is it, why is everyone so exited about it, lol, save up, build a decent computer, if u ask me the xbox 360 is a waste of money, same with ps3, even tho i think ps3 is going ot be better and i am a playstation fan, i aint going to buy a ps3 untill it comes right down in price, i will use my money to buy a decent computer, stuff consoles for now, they had there time, now pc's are taking over.

2. Games   -   #22
    n18's Avatar Death God
    You are wrong about xbox live. You can chat for free and make a profile. but to paly online you need to pay. it said so in electronic gaming monthly

3. Games   -   #23
    ooo chatting lol, wow can do that on pc :p, in games and out of games, lol there may be advantages about having an xbox over a pc but more advnatages for pc :p, i maybe wrong, but then again, i may not be wrong.

4. Games   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by willhub
    xbox 360 may not be as good as you think is it, why is everyone so exited about it, lol, save up, build a decent computer, if u ask me the xbox 360 is a waste of money, same with ps3, even tho i think ps3 is going ot be better and i am a playstation fan, i aint going to buy a ps3 untill it comes right down in price, i will use my money to buy a decent computer, stuff consoles for now, they had there time, now pc's are taking over.

You go out and spend $400 on a pc, we'll see if you get graphics as good as the 360 and the PS3.

Yea n18, you're right, only get chat, profile and content for free.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/factsheet.htm
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #25
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    im prolly not gonna pre-order, ill wait till it dies down and buy one.
    Thats what i'll be doing unfortuanly.
    same

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123