Thread: Freelancer

i have 3 free lancer files.. bin, cue and nfo.. do i burn just the bin and cue?? or do i also have to burn the nfo to the disk too?? btw how can i burn stuff to the virtual disk daemon tools created???

2. Games   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok first off, you dont burn the .nfo file, just the cue with nero and that will burn the .bin for you.

as for burning with daemon tools, your missing the point of the program, daemon tools creates a virtual cddrive on your hdd for you, all you do is right click the icon on your taskbar (next to the clock), mount devices, go to your folder that you have freelancer in, and mount the .bin, if the .bin isnt there scroll down in file types and select all files and it should be there, this should auto load free lancer cd from your hdd so there is no need to burn it.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by alx2k03@11 April 2003 - 20:54
    i have 3 free lancer files.. bin, cue and nfo.. do i burn just the bin and cue?? or do i also have to burn the nfo to the disk too?? btw how can i burn stuff to the virtual disk daemon tools created???
    I just wish I could D/L freelancer......

4. Games   -   #4
    antwalsh
    What do you do with the .nfo file then? What's the point of downloading it?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by antwalsh@19 May 2003 - 14:00
    What do you do with the .nfo file then? What's the point of downloading it?
    the .NFO file is just an "information" file. similair to a readme file....but to veiw it you need to right-click and open it with notepad or wordpad.