Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age Of Mythology Help

I downloaded the sharereactor version and burned burned the iso to cds and install them. then I got the no cd crack and started playing the game but it doesn,t get past the intro video. does anyone know how to fix this problem.

2. Games   -   #2
    oh after the intro it goes to the desktop and say error please stand by.

3. Games   -   #3
    whatz the exact error? and how much was the install file?

4. Games   -   #4
    the install size was 905 megabytes and the box just said error please stand by.

5. Games   -   #5
    I got it off of verifiedsdownloads.com

6. Games   -   #6
    wait it was just one cd?... i dled 2 seperate files not from verified...

iso cd1 n iso cd2.... and they worked fine.... well i can say dl another one... since i really dunno what hte problem exactly is...

error please stand by? you sure thatz all and there was nothing else?

7. Games   -   #7
    yes that is all it says. and it was two discs.

8. Games   -   #8
    imported_The__One
    Well, if U downlaoded both CD's, burned them to a CD-R and installed the game with no problems, U can be 99% sure that the problem lies elswhere It's probably a system problem, more specifically, a video card problem, try updating your drivers, getting a better card (if U have a crappy one) or even contacting thecnicall support, just don't mention that U downlaoded the game off Kazaa

9. Games   -   #9
    my video card is a geforce 4 ti4200 with the 41.13 drivers.

10. Games   -   #10
    NEO
    Originally posted by david88@12 April 2003 - 05:16
    I downloaded the sharereactor version and burned burned the iso to cds and install them. then I got the no cd crack and started playing the game but it doesn,t get past the intro video. does anyone know how to fix this problem.
    I have the same problem but - it bums out aftyer the intro into a "send error Message" screen - saying problem with the AOM.exe file (which I had replaced with the cracked one off GameCopy World)...

Is there a solution?

Regards
    NEO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast