Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Beware

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171

    Angry

    My usual forums DietK has been almost obliterated by Turkish hackers,


    i thought i would warn you!!

    there is only the shoutbox left working....the hairy arsed bastards

    i checked them on the net and they say they are Islamic cyber terrorists..with IP's in the US and France
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 08-01-2005 at 05:08 PM.
    Man U fer eva

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    OK, Thanks for the heads-up.

    Will some Admin please switch on the Turkish Hacker Guard on the forums?

    Thx...

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    are you taking the piss??....check on dietk.com if you don't believe me
    Man U fer eva

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by billyfridge
    are you taking the piss??....check on dietk.com if you don't believe me
    No I'm deadly serious.

    They've installed a modification to stop Turkish CyberPunks from taking control of the forum, it's just normally it's left switched off...

    If they switch it on now, we'll be OK.

    Any filesharing forum which doesn't have this protection is just asking for trouble; filesharing forums are an obvious target for those Terrorist scum..

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    Sorry Barbarossa...i didn't know you had dealing with the shits before...lol
    Man U fer eva

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by billyfridge
    are you taking the piss??....check on dietk.com if you don't believe me
    No I'm deadly serious.

    They've installed a modification to stop Turkish CyberPunks from taking control of the forum, it's just normally it's left switched off...

    If they switch it on now, we'll be OK.

    Any filesharing forum which doesn't have this protection is just asking for trouble; filesharing forums are an obvious target for those Terrorist scum..


    /switch

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    A mod should edit out that hacker website link in the first post.

    Unlike Turkish cyber terrorists, IP harvesting is a real concern.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    Please don't get me Mr Cyberterrorist....i'll go to the local mosque and join up,..i'll kneel down and pray to the east everyday (provided there are no gays about)...i'll make my wife walk a yard behind me carrying the shopping!!
    Man U fer eva

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    i'm gonna go down to the local kebabery and beat the shit out of the guys behind the counter, pre-empting any hacking attempts

    although i think they make the best kebabs anywhere

    Redhill Kebab House.
    15 Brighton Road
    Redhill
    Surrey
    RH1 6PP
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    although i think they make the best kebabs anywhere

    Redhill Kebab House.
    15 Brighton Road
    Redhill
    Surrey
    RH1 6PP
    I find it hard to believe that they are better than my local Kebabastard.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 08-01-2005 at 04:23 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •