Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sim City 4

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    a hash come on people

2. Games   -   #12
    I am Member No. : 193 <--- yes there was a time when that was a lot

3. Games   -   #13
    MP_Yona's Avatar Member
    i'm on the case because someone else on the board wanted a copy and i don't want my Bandwidth going to waste doing nothing... it's at about 50% now and still going at 50kb/s. If it's a working copy i'll put another notice on this topic straight away!

MP_Yona! B)

4. Games   -   #14
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    My copy worked fine when I d/l it as soon as it got on kazaa, I wish someone would implement a god damn corruption check or something like in Emule. Seems to me that this program really needs it....

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by Barky@13 April 2003 - 16:11
    My copy worked fine when I d/l it as soon as it got on kazaa, I wish someone would implement a god damn corruption check or something like in Emule. Seems to me that this program really needs it....
    POST THE FUCKING HASH DONT GO SAYING MY COPY WORKS ITS BLOODY ANNOYING POST THE DETAILS ARE U PURPOSLY TAKING THE PISS

6. Games   -   #16
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    go fuck yourself you ungratful prick. I`m not gonna take the trouble learning to post a damn hash or even let kazaa lite running after a response like that.
    ok once more: go hang yourself&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Lol you gotta find this quite comical. The post starts off with a simple question then escalates into people saying how well there copy is working and how much they enjoy it. Followed by the irate shouts from brockster who doestn give a crap about how we like it but he wants the hash. Well hes in misery, and someone should give it to him lol, I just find it humorous in a sick TNTIcemanTNT kinda way lol.
    P.S. I love the bit in Sim City 4 when you can build the nuclear power plant and its.........lol just teasing

8. Games   -   #18
    the iso&#39;s for this game are seriously buggered, i wouldnt bother with them

9. Games   -   #19
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@13 April 2003 - 22:31
    Lol you gotta find this quite comical. The post starts off with a simple question then escalates into people saying how well there copy is working and how much they enjoy it. Followed by the irate shouts from brockster who doestn give a crap about how we like it but he wants the hash. Well hes in misery, and someone should give it to him lol, I just find it humorous in a sick TNTIcemanTNT kinda way lol.
    P.S. I love the bit in Sim City 4 when you can build the nuclear power plant and its.........lol just teasing
    Omg LMFAO
    Well Brockster sorry if my previous post was a bit ha&reg;sh, but fact is I don`t even have that bin file on my computer anymore. I did have some problems installing the bin myself, but solved that my converting them to iso format. Don`t know if that`ll work for you though...

10. Games   -   #20
    ive given up on it i got rather pissed off i opologise

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast