Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postal 2

Poster
    Ok I re0downloaded this as It wouldnt extract properly the first time. Now this time, its in a folder and it isnt even a .rar file, its just got the 44 separate bits that were included in the .rar file on my 1st download. So there is no way of actully acessing the file. Man this is pissing me off, can anyone help?

2. Games   -   #2
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    did u dl the exact same file again or try a different one (which i wud do)

3. Games   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Extract the first of those files (xxxx.001) with winrar and it should give you a bin and cue. Then just burn to CD or mount with daemon tools or whatever.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    I mentioned in my post Skillian that it is impossible to extract them. All it is is 44 separate files, not even in rar format as the 1st one I downloaded was.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Ive got a idea tho, since all else is failing, Im making the 001 into a rar archive then Im going to extract it, oh well here goes.

6. Games   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so what is the exact file names of these files something like flt-po2.001 - 002 etc etc.

if they are just right click on the first file, and select "open with" winrar, winrar should pop u with a .bin and .cue file in it, just select extract and point it to a folder, then wait 10 minutes for it to do its work check the .bin with daemon tools, and then delete the seperate .rars.

ive heard that the crack is a bitch to get working though, but i havnt got the game so i cant help you on that one sorry.

7. Games   -   #7
    Errr...i woudn;t do that if i were you. I did that (rename to rar) and it screwed them up and wouldn't let me change back! All you need to do is open winrar and open the 001 file from there. Make sure you have 'all files' selected in the drop down box otherwise it won't see it. This will work believe me.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Lol, this is getting silly, look guys read my post. They are not in .rar format, therefore there is nothing to extract, yes there called flt-po2.001 up to .044 but you cant do anything with them.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    lol finally Ive done it. Got rather heated this one. I opened it with winrar manually even though it wasnt a .rar file. I just got muddled up because when I first downloaded it the files (001 upwards) were all rar, and this time I downloaded it they wernt lol. My apolgies
    And thanks for the help
    TNTIcemanTNT

10. Games   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well sorry, but you can, i get these all the time and do what i do and it works 100% of the time, if your having problems then sorry to hear that, but i just use winrar the way i explained it and they work n p. should take about 20 seconds to do and about 10 minutes for it to extract.

so what sort of error are you getting when you right click and select "open with" winrar, dont double click on them. if you give us any error messages that come up then we might be able to help you further, but like i say i get these files all the time and thats all i do and they work ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast