Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Hello? Reigate College. How may I help you?

  1. #1
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    the receptionists at Reigate College are the angriest receptionists i've ever had to deal with. They're not at all friendly or helpful, they assume you know all the bureaucratic craptrap they know, and they only work for about 4 hours a day.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    post their number, we all want to talk to her...

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    01737 221118

    call up about getting references from your form tutor, i had to call her up twice about it this week
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 08-04-2005 at 12:41 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    Make a few posters with that number on it, and in big letters above that number write "FREE PORN" or "FREE WEED" or something like that, and post them around campus

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Scarily near to me

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    Hey dan, where u been?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    the receptionists at Reigate College are the angriest receptionists i've ever had to deal with. They're not at all friendly or helpful, they assume you know all the bureaucratic craptrap they know, and they only work for about 4 hours a day.
    Welcome to the real world, no one is going to hold your hand through life.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    the receptionists at Reigate College are the angriest receptionists i've ever had to deal with. They're not at all friendly or helpful, they assume you know all the bureaucratic craptrap they know, and they only work for about 4 hours a day.
    Welcome to the real world, no one is going to hold your hand through life.
    Have you a problem distinguishing between posts asking for help and general chit-chat. I imagine that event was a mere blip in Darthy's day.

    Or maybe you're a bit jealous of someone who is actually getting a decent education, I have heard that the centres of education where you come from are particularly shite.

    That's if you went to them. I have this image of you not getting much schooling.



    This is the real world, there is always someone more condescending that you can ever hope to be.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot

    Welcome to the real world, no one is going to hold your hand through life.
    Have you a problem distinguishing between posts asking for help and general chit-chat. I imagine that event was a mere blip in Darthy's day.

    Or maybe you're a bit jealous of someone who is actually getting a decent education, I have heard that the centres of education where you come from are particularly shite.

    That's if you went to them. I have this image of you not getting much schooling.



    This is the real world, there is always someone more condescending that you can ever hope to be.

    Whatever you say sheep fucker

    I will try to remember that next time at class, as I notice the 20 different nationalities at my school. I quess they can all return to their own countries because obviously they are misinformed.
    Last edited by HeavyMetalParkingLot; 08-05-2005 at 12:43 PM.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Have you a problem distinguishing between posts asking for help and general chit-chat. I imagine that event was a mere blip in Darthy's day.

    Or maybe you're a bit jealous of someone who is actually getting a decent education, I have heard that the centres of education where you come from are particularly shite.

    That's if you went to them. I have this image of you not getting much schooling.



    This is the real world, there is always someone more condescending that you can ever hope to be.

    Whatever you say sheep fucker

    I will try to remember that next time at class, as I notice the 20 different nationalities at my school. I quess they can all return to their own countries because obviously they are misinformed.
    Glad to help.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •