Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obsessive Compulsive

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I think that everyone to a certain degree is obsessive compulsive about something. I know that I wash my hands way more than anyone else that I know and I can’t stand for my car to be dirty. My brother asked to borrow my car the other day and I told him no because he had to go down a gravel road.

So what’s yours?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I am obsessive about checking what's happening here, and my ebay watch list.......

Apart from that, even my Bf agrees I am free from such vices. This is particularly fortunate because he has enough of them for both of us!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i wash my hands and face, whenever i come in from outside, which actually isn't that often

also before and after i eat, before and after i Playstation, only after i play guitar and after i use the phone. Oddly i don't wash my hands after i have a shit
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Odds and evens.

Everything has to be even, this comes from my math teacher at 6y/o telling us that even is good and odd is evil
    So I have to have everything even, if I turn 90 degrees left, I will have to turn back the same way, if I got 360 I have to turn 360 back, if I scratch my left leg I have to scratch my right in the same place etc etc etc.

Hows that for odd when everything is spose to be even

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    1. Getting a list of things done and multi-tasking them.

I used to have a thing for being very neat and realized it was wrecking me and some of my relationships with females.

Any time I'd sit down to watch TV there was always something out-of-place..and then I'd never sit down.

I cured myself of that by purposely cured myself of this once when I was in my 20's by dumping alot of shit on the floor, so much that it was overwhelming, and slooowly found a place for everything over a 5 day period.

I'm not kidding either I lived basically like a slob for that short time period. Before that I'd be at home with a female and she'd talking to me and I'd be staring at a dust ball or something on the floor and go and pick it up...then I'd find something else to clean up. Some of them always thought I wasn't paying attention to them but I heard everything they said. It was a thing about eye contact I guess.

Last year even, I was over one of best friend's house and we were up watching a fight with his uncle. Later on they both fell asleep (everybody was drunk). I drank about half a bottle of Remy and was still up 'cause his fucking DVD's weren't in alphabetical order.

I alphabetized them (about 900) fell asleep after them (about 3am) and woke up before them (about 7:30am).

I can't you tell how many Magic Dusters I had.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-04-2005 at 11:41 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I'd have to say I'm obsessive about my downloads. I check them ridiculously often.

I also can't do anything halfway, like tidy the house, I have to do a meticulous job.

And clothes. And shoes. I can't just buy one thing, when I shop, I always go overboard. For example, if I find a blouse I like, but it comes in 4 colours, and I can't decide which colour I like, I'll just buy all 4.

I'd have to say I'm a fairly obsessive compulsive person.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    M....m.......m....m.......m...........m.ok I wont

Jonno

8. Lounge   -   #8
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    1. Getting a list of things done and multi-tasking them.

I used to have a thing for being very neat and realized it was wrecking me and some of my relationships with females.

Any time I'd sit down to watch TV there was always something out-of-place..and then I'd never sit down.

I cured myself of that by purposely cured myself of this once when I was in my 20's by dumping alot of shit on the floor, so much that it was overwhelming, and slooowly found a place for everything over a 5 day period.

I'm not kidding either I lived basically like a slob for that short time period. Before that I'd be at home with a female and she'd talking to me and I'd be staring at a dust ball or something on the floor and go and pick it up...then I'd find something else to clean up. Some of them always thought I wasn't paying attention to them but I heard everything they said. It was a thing about eye contact I guess.

Last year even, I was over one of best friend's house and we were up watching a fight with his uncle. Later on they both fell asleep (everybody was drunk). I drank about half a bottle of Remy and was still up 'cause his fucking DVD's weren't in alphabetical order.

I alphabetized them (about 900) fell asleep after them (about 3am) and woke up before them (about 7:30am).

I can't you tell how many Magic Dusters I had.
    I know how you feel I even have my cleaning products organized.

I have a hissy fit if I find a glass in the living room. Or dishes in the sink. Or toys on the floor. I'm surprised I've not had an aneurism (sp?). I can't tell you how many toys I've actually thrown in the garbage because I've been so pissed off at finding them where they weren't supposed to be, after asking the kids to pick them up. (Ask Jonno, he's actually had to listen to my rants).

9. Lounge   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    M....m.......m....m.......m...........m.ok I wont

Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #10
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Whenever I go to sleep I have to check my alarm clock at least 5 times to make sure the alarm works properly.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast