Thread: few questions about battlefield 2

ok, well my first question is, when the validation servers are up, will i be able to still play offline becouse when first got the game on i had to create an account, and everytime i go on single player it still says connecting to account server, so whats going to happen when validation servers are up?

also my second question is, in control options i try to set forward as numeric 8 (8 on number pad) and it says there is a duplicate key on common controls, and the thing is, i cant se another numeric 8 anywere else, so whats the problem there?.

2. Games   -   #2
    anyone?

3. Games   -   #3
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Quote Originally Posted by willhub
    ok, well my first question is, when the validation servers are up, will i be able to still play offline becouse when first got the game on i had to create an account, and everytime i go on single player it still says connecting to account server, so whats going to happen when validation servers are up?
    I think that doesnt mean that it requires to connect to servers. Because its offline afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by willhub
    also my second question is, in control options i try to set forward as numeric 8 (8 on number pad) and it says there is a duplicate key on common controls, and the thing is, i cant se another numeric 8 anywere else, so whats the problem there?.
    Maybe the 8 numeric key reserved? Are you Num Lock turn on? If its not turn on, the function is same as UP ARROW key on directional keys.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

4. Games   -   #4
    ah ok thanks