Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Can you play a PS2/Dreamcast game in your PC??

  1. #1
    I've been wondering this for a long time. I've downloaded several .rar or ISO files but don't know what to do with them. The only option I have is to burn it with my DVD burner.
    So I downloaded a PS2 Emulator (DreamEmu 0.0.4.1), which I don't really understand how it works. It can load ISO image, VMI file, VMS file, Boot File and IP.BIN file. I don't understand ANY of these.

    I just want to know if I can play Tennis 2k2 in my PC, or Roland Garros 2005, or Top Spin tennis, or even Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament. Does anyone one know If I can do this, and how?


    I would be really thankful if anyone could clear me this up. Thanks in advance,

    Joaco

  2. Games   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    i dont think there are any properly working ps2 emus out yet...

  3. Games   -   #3
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Bangi, Selangor
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    i dont think there are any properly working ps2 emus out yet...
    Actually, some of them do working but on some games only.
    Yours Sincerely,

    Dark Steno @ Maskawaih


    | manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |


    | Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

  4. Games   -   #4
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    States
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by joacoh88
    I've been wondering this for a long time. I've downloaded several .rar or ISO files but don't know what to do with them. The only option I have is to burn it with my DVD burner.
    So I downloaded a PS2 Emulator (DreamEmu 0.0.4.1), which I don't really understand how it works. It can load ISO image, VMI file, VMS file, Boot File and IP.BIN file. I don't understand ANY of these.

    I just want to know if I can play Tennis 2k2 in my PC, or Roland Garros 2005, or Top Spin tennis, or even Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament. Does anyone one know If I can do this, and how?


    I would be really thankful if anyone could clear me this up. Thanks in advance,

    Joaco
    Dreamcast Emulator= Yes

    Chankast


    Ps2 Emulator= Do not work properly, all are still in early stages of development.

  5. Games   -   #5
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Beverly Hills, California
    Age
    36
    Posts
    259
    You can play psx one games on your pc
    You can play psx one games on your dreamcast( No i am not talking about bleem, its another version of bleem floating around on the net)

    Ps2 dont know anything about that , because i dont own one. Dreamcast, welll just stick with playing dreamcast games on dreamcast.

  6. Games   -   #6
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    States
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    You can play psx one games on your pc
    You can play psx one games on your dreamcast( No i am not talking about bleem, its another version of bleem floating around on the net)

    Ps2 dont know anything about that , because i dont own one. Dreamcast, welll just stick with playing dreamcast games on dreamcast.
    This other version of Bleem has been tracked down and tested by many members at the dreamcast forum, including myself, and we have found that it only "works" for a select few games. And when we say "works" we mean shows images on the screen, very often audio is not correct, and controls do not work. This Bleem is also still in the making.

  7. Games   -   #7
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Beverly Hills, California
    Age
    36
    Posts
    259
    Its more then a few selected games, there is a list of games that work, and its more then a few. Yea the video data seems to be corrupt most of the time, and the sound may be bad at times, but its good enough for us dreamcast fans, until something great comes out for the dead system, in a matter of speaking.

    I post on the dc forums too.

  8. Games   -   #8
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    States
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    Its more then a few selected games, there is a list of games that work, and its more then a few. Yea the video data seems to be corrupt most of the time, and the sound may be bad at times, but its good enough for us dreamcast fans, until something great comes out for the dead system, in a matter of speaking.

    I post on the dc forums too.
    Delicious.

  9. Games   -   #9
    great! so where can I download the dreamcast emulator and which are the games available?

    Joaco

  10. Games   -   #10
    lightshow's Avatar Asleep at the wheel
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    924
    you can check http://www.zophar.net/windos.phtml then scroll down to the console section and choose which one you want a windows emulator for.
    I miss the days of random nut '03
    Click for more activation options, then activate by telephone. Run the keygen.
    if I call them, aren't they going to get me? (you know, down there)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •