Thread: Unreal2 Bad Files Help

paint dr
    I D/L UNREAL 2 BOTH BIN FILES CONVERTED WITH WINISO AND REC'D 2 ERROR MESSAGES ON INSTALL. "...DOESN'T MATCH THE FILE IN THE SETUP'S CAB FILE" FOR \MUSIC\MISSION_01.OGG AND \TEXTURES\INTROt.UTX

IF THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN IGNORE PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR PM I WILL RESPOND WITH EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE 2 FILES IF SOMEONE WOULD EMAIL TO ME

2. Games   -   #2
    I have the same problem. I ignored the first error and got several more of the same. When I run the game after install, I get the same errors as in this post:

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=29&t=23340

I can't figure out how to make CDmage work, so I'm hosed.

3. Games   -   #3
    the same problem happened to me, I just redownloaded them and it worked fine after that.

4. Games   -   #4
    Yeah, but redownloading a 700+ MB file isn't a "fun" option. On Kazaa, it took me almost a week to get it... even with my DSL. Just not that many people providing bandwidth to share. I'm trying to get it off eMule, but that's even slower. 1 week to download and 10 hours to beat... hmm... is it worth it?!

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I have to say...yes it was worth it as its the first FPS that has taken graphics , not game play to a whole new level, nuff said.