Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most private torrent site are kinda bad.. huh...?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    my main grievance with private torrent sites, is that they have TTL (time to live) , which is a limited time a torrent can be on a website. I was a member of elitetorrents.org and it didnt have this crap... does anyone know a ptivate torrent site like ET, that enforces good ratios and doesnt have this crappy TTL limitation...?

Im a member at torrentdamage, torrentbytes, filelist, and they all do this TTL crap...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Demonoid is pretty good, I think.

I'm not entirely sure what TTL is (I've never really heard of that phrase before) - but if what you mean is torrents are removed after a certain time, then I don't think that's too much of a problem with Demonoid. There are still torrents on there from months ago.

I've always good pretty high speeds fo Demonoid - they do enforce good ratios, but they're fair with it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    it is really too bad, that ET is down.
    try wild-bytes. it is a small site and if your ratio goes down just create a new account

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    bitsoup doesn't have that anymore

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    With all the good things you get from a private site, I don't think a thing like that matters. I don't even think it is being enforced on a lot of sites even if the FAQ says they have TTL. (Tons of torrents at Pisexy are a month past the TTL).

You want something reseeded, just ask. Have a new request, just ask. Try that on a non-private tracker. Good luck.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    my main grievance with private torrent sites, is that they have TTL (time to live) , which is a limited time a torrent can be on a website. I was a member of elitetorrents.org and it didnt have this crap... does anyone know a ptivate torrent site like ET, that enforces good ratios and doesnt have this crappy TTL limitation...?

Im a member at torrentdamage, torrentbytes, filelist, and they all do this TTL crap...
    because they only want 0day stuff.
    if you want 'older' stuff you should learn how to use newsgroups

if you check those stats lots and lots of torrents that still have 100 TTL only have 2 leechers. so why keep em alive

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i love pisexy, it has a torrent for a longgg time

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpynet
    i love pisexy, it has a torrent for a longgg time
    sometimes too long

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Private torrents are the best torrents

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    What makes private torrents so special?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast