Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Americas Army

Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I'm downloading it right now. fileffront server.

Rgr before you can acutally get out in the field you need to complete Basic Soldier Training, if you want to be a Speical OP you need to complete special op training etc, medic traning ....

If ya like it man post some feedback here, and enlighten some of these bf2 players/

2. Games   -   #22
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I got bored after the Advanced Weapons training. I'll finish the rest of the training after

3. Games   -   #23
    j0nathan's Avatar [][][][][][][]
    JAJAJA AA its a great game not what it was a couple of version before but still great. been playing for 3 years now i believe.

4. Games   -   #24
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by neon
    yeah i know what ya saying there i got the first opflashp, the only thing that i believe that game has over americas army is the single player campign and the map editor,
    but its very old now days, number 2 will give AA a run for its "money", but "AA is free" and constantly getting updated, but i do agree with you there.
    Yup, good point there though, it is free and updates are very frequent (AA). OFP2 however will kick a lot of ass in terms of realism, including graphics, sound, etc. I'll gladly pay my 60 bucks when OFP2 comes out, till then I guess I have AA and BF2 to play around with. You should give OFP: Resistance a try, it's a damn fun game considering it's guerilla warfare, you gotta salvage and conserve anything you can if you wanna survive the entire campaign.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #25
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    lol i've tried this game years ago and there's just this 1 thing that made me stop playing. The bloody required training... is that still in the game? It was ridiclous everytime i try to join a server "Please finish training" or some shit and it was annoying as hell.

6. Games   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    lol i've tried this game years ago and there's just this 1 thing that made me stop playing. The bloody required training... is that still in the game? It was ridiclous everytime i try to join a server "Please finish training" or some shit and it was annoying as hell.
    Yeah it's still there, but it is good in a way, because it is such a hard game noobs can get some help

but you can find most of the asnwers to the incalss tests, on the net, just look for them.

( the hardest training is the Special Forces tranining E&E it takes 30-45min to complete, but only a few maps need this )

7. Games   -   #27
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    30 mins of training? crazy americans

8. Games   -   #28
    I gave up the training,Hell no im gonna take a test in a game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123