Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wedding crashers stuck on 99.8%

been downloading wedding crashers for two days now and still stcuk on 98%. im using myBittorrent and am new to this can anyone help me? dont know what to do

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Most likely not a problem on your end, the uploader must have changed or deleted a portion of the torrent after it was created... most clients will allow you to open a details page that should list the percent compleated of every file in the torrent, find this page in your client, as long as all the rar files read 100% then you should be ok to extract... otherwise you might have to contact the uploader see if you can get this sorted...

Zeus

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Most likely a thums.db so try and extract as its most likey fine...
    Last edited by RealitY; 07-29-2005 at 04:06 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thanx for your help guys will try it...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    This happened to a friend of mine with Revenge of the Sith, the evening before it was coming out in cinemas. Earned the title of ''most annoying download ever".

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Canukian
    I had two like that this week - found a new site - am I allowed to post full urls here?- some forums rap your knuckles - so I'll delete a coulple of letters just in case - If I had found this site before I downloaded, it would have saved me huge amount of time and computer resources.

h**p://www.seedler.org/en/

My two were in here and they were not healthy as per this site and I was stuck on 99.1 and 99.9 for two days - had to find healthy ones and start again.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Lot of forums posters claim this to be a fake file as every one gets stuck at the same point

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Im stuck at 97.6 its been a long ass time do i just extract??

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I have a similiar problem, but in eDonkey. Anyone know how to preview a zip file in eDonkey?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    On torrentspy the wedding crasher torrent is fake..
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast