Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *WARNING*Posting links to Ratio cheats

kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    make FST invite only.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    make FST invite only.
    This is not a gud idea kimii
    If u still think FST shud be made invite only, post u r opinion here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...te-only-252830

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I wasn't being serious.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I wasn't being serious.
    lol, i didnt take a look at the simley

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    I wasn't being serious.
    lol, i didnt take a look at the simley
    edited

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Gee I hate that ," reason why " someone is a dick head then I can't see the post ......

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Ratio cheats, banning people for it.... here?
    OK. I thought that kind of stuff was the torrent sites' problem.

This forum pisses sites off by openly allowing the trading of invites, which put their sites at risk - yet it happens here anyways. Yet some kid post about a trick that a good site-op should be able to spot and all heck breaks loose. lol

Honor among thieves, ah? lol.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well of course. There has to be some order otherwise we would have anarchy and nobody really wants that.Cheating is cheating and it is always wrong no matter what. Ultimately it is against the rules here so thats that, but on a moral level dude trading is not always considered bad some sites don't mind at all they see no difference between an invite given or traded. So there goes the theory that ALL sites don't allow trades.

Also I don't see all heck breaking loose I see a lonely idiot who has nothing better to do.It's not like the guy was banned right off. He was asked to stop and he didn't so we had no choice but to ban him and he turned out to be a childish moron.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I guess it could fall under "Hacking/Cracking", I don't know. I didn't see that post, and it's not my call to make.

The thing I'm getting at...
    what if someone decided to make Jerktorrent 2000, a client that could totally beat all the tracker software out there. And I decide, "this program is great and I want to tell everyone over at FST about it!".

Now I don't think of FST has an extension of any torrent site. I think of it as a completely neutral site that could post that kind of information on. Is there a moral standard being impossed here that I am not aware of? Could I post about it, or would it get moderated?

Just for my own info. It's not really related to the above because I'm not sure what happened there, but not worthy of it's own thread either.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    I guess it could fall under "Hacking/Cracking", I don't know. I didn't see that post, and it's not my call to make.

The thing I'm getting at...
    what if someone decided to make Jerktorrent 2000, a client that could totally beat all the tracker software out there. And I decide, "this program is great and I want to tell everyone over at FST about it!".

Now I don't think of FST has an extension of any torrent site. I think of it as a completely neutral site that could post that kind of information on. Is there a moral standard being impossed here that I am not aware of? Could I post about it, or would it get moderated?

Just for my own info. It's not really related to the above because I'm not sure what happened there, but not worthy of it's own thread either.
    cheating is not only against bittorrent but violates the principal of filesharing in general. no matter what your prefered method is.

since this is a forum about filesharing cheaters should be eliminated.

period.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast