Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    What's the problems on site, or only me getting them?
    Not only you!

Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    well that's a relief. That SQL errors, eh? I guess they can't be on our side
    Happened before ... it's already fixed
    Last edited by Disme; 11-01-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #252
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have the same question as Stabber.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #253
    By my count I believe it's 4 or 5 w senegal but I could be wrong...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #254
    Well. I'd like to apply for an invite. My friend has an account on FSC since 2009 and he said is great community tracker. I love community trackers more than general trackers with huge amount of torrents but no strong community connections. What can I offer?
    -i don't want FSC just for collection and because is famous like most people do. for me is like a dream and a tracker which can give me a chance to meet people really loving torrent world like I do and keep in touch with them. And I really take care about all my trackers especially exclusive ones
    - I'm always active on trackers and forums, I have gbps seedbox also so i can offer always great speeds
    -I have an access to some scene production not bringing from other trackers
    -I have also a huge collection of good movies at home so maybe i will start uploading to tracker because some of my movies which i owe are really great ones and I wanna share it with other users. I have also great old ones. I'm uploader on one of trackers
    -I can give you proofs that i really deserve FSC(link to profiles)
    -I always seed each torrent more than one week, having 1TB disk of seedbox is simple
    - I have a knowledge about software and hardware and can share my knowledge in the proper section of FSC forum, e.g. I know how to set up seedbox with linux commands using root. I know a lot of about graphics and photoshop because I use it very often even for my job. And I know a lot of about it because is additionally my hobby
    -On some of high level trackers I'm a member registered long time ago and having very nice buffer

I'm Looking forward for your answer

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #255
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcostra View Post
    i don't want FSC just for collection and because is famous
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcostra View Post
    I really take care about all my trackers especially exclusive ones
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #256
    First, I’d like to thank sear for giving everyone an opportunity to become a member of FSC.

I know very well that this is does not happen every day, so I want to appeal to you with everything that I have.

My class here at FST is trifle but I have quite a bit of experience with torrent.

I am also active in many other communities and am in a relatively good status.

I have a fast connection with Single 100Mbps FTTH (Fiber To The Home) and TCP/IP and System Tuning. I use them to upload torrents as an uploader in some great communities.

Sharing is a fun thing for me.

I don’t think there will be anything more valuable than for me to join FSC community and meet new members and staffs.

I am a very active user, so I am confident to say that I will not disappoint you in the aspect of downloading, uploading, seeding and etc.

I also know the importance of forum activity over only sharing.

I want to get along and help sustain a good atmosphere with them at FSC.

Honestly, I don’t know much about graphics or anything much like that.

However, I can assure you that my passion to be part of FSC is no less than anyone else’s.

If I’m given the opportunity to become a member of FSC, I will do my best to make contribution to the community as an active member.

Of course, I am ready to provide you with profile links and such if asked to.

Well then, I'll be saying goodbye hoping that you’ve seen good in me.
    Last edited by poorgirl; 11-02-2010 at 03:03 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #257
    Blah, blah, blah just give me an invite damn it!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #258
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The lurkers are really coming out right now Seeing some new faces in this thread.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #259
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    heheh, yep. The thread lives! Lets see what happens...
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #260
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hi Sear, after i read all 26 pages of this thread I decided to apply. I know it is a small chance but i'l try.Im a hungaryan guy who lives in Romania,Im 28 years old i like footbal,tablle tenis,movies and music.Im in the bittorent world for some time i don't have much of skills maybe i can help somme users of the comunity but i think all are in the bittorent world for a quite of time.I can tell you that i can be a good user of the site but i know that word does not mean much nowadays.I really don't have acces to ''ellite'' sites to provide profile links because Romania is banned of most of them. If you decide to fulfill an application for me shoot me a pm.

Regards,
    aly13
    Last edited by aly13; 11-02-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast