Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTA/GTA problem

what about a mini image?

2. Games   -   #12
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    What about spending 10$?

3. Games   -   #13
    saving every little scrap for x800xt graphics card, also iw ould go out and buy it if it was impossible to get around it, but its obvious there must be a way.
    so what about this mini image, how does this get it to work?
    how do i make a mini image?

4. Games   -   #14
    A mini image is a clone basically, so thats out the window as well. UK Pay is about £6-8 an hour which is about $12-$16 so its less than 1 hours work, hardly going to break the bank on your little X800XT bank saving mission.

5. Games   -   #15
    lol, no it aint £6 an hour (thats not the national minimum wage) its like £3,50 or somthing.
    also i got around it, just apply a v1.1 no cd crack to original unpatched game, then change version to 1.1 in mta, i think that works, it worked for me on one server.
    Last edited by willhub; 08-12-2005 at 09:01 AM.

6. Games   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by willhub
    lol, no it aint £6 an hour (thats not the national minimum wage) its like £3,50 or somthing.
    also i got around it, just apply a v1.1 no cd crack to original unpatched game, then change version to 1.1 in mta, i think that works, it worked for me on one server.

Must have been an unoffical server. Either way i never said the minimun wage was 6£ i said the avarage UK pay is between £6-£8 (I remember it was somthing like £6.32 an hour. Minimun adult wage is something like £4.56, for a minor its £3.56 i think.

Although if you want to continue playing it i would susgest buying it for a few reasons.

1) Its a class game
    2) MTA have said they will continue to improve and include extra features that will stop pirate copies working.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 08-12-2005 at 01:29 PM.

7. Games   -   #17
    i have got a propor copy today, i bought it from gamestation, the game works perfect on single player, but when i try to play it on MTA it will not start, it says somthing about the executable.

i press start game, and, i hear a beep again, and i cant get onto the game.

8. Games   -   #18
    Have you applied any cracks or anything? Maybe you need to update the game?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12