Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Working On A New Drug....kinda

Poster
    Do you think they`ll get Johnny Depp to play Dwightfry in the movie ?
    cheers,
    Bass.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Believe me, I've given away more weed then I have EVER smoked. I'm a lightweight, I take 2 maybe 3 hits and I'm done. I give the rest of the bowl to whoever I'm smoking it with. Drug dealing is a business, everyone who has ever sold a drug was doing so for profit, so don't make it sound like I'm a bad person because I need a way to make ends meet. Nobody would go out of there way to spend 40 dollars on pot, 10 dollars on gel capsules, and whatever else they need, spend a few hours of there time making something, and then give it away.

If someone came on here asking how to make meth, would you expect them to give it away? I will share them, give them away when I feel like it, it's inevitable, but can you honestly say that selling it for profit will make me a bad person?
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Lounge   -   #93
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Dwightfry
    I apologise if I insulted you. I do not think you are a "bad" person at all. Nor do I think somebody who make a profit is nessesarily a bad person. I look back at my previous post and think that may have been a little curt. I was pressed for time and had a bit of an attitude going on, nothing to do with anything here.
    If I had originally known the info you requested was for the purpose of generating a profit I probably would have just read on and not responded. But that's just me. But thinking about it, maybe I would have responded because I had concerns about some of the ideas being offered and the health risks, not to mention fires etc.
    Like I said I thought you were just gearing up for a road trip or something. Good luck and good health to you. :beerchug:

4. Lounge   -   #94
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    No prob. Thanks for all your help.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910