Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewish settlers leaving the Gaza strip?

manker's Avatar effendi
    Are you okay, Busy. You seem a bit over excited

It was a simple rod to elicit a response. No reflection on you.
    Last edited by manker; 08-24-2005 at 02:30 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    In reply to the original question I think the distinction between RIGHT and WRONG is a very fuzzy one.

For anyone to have to leave their home and their life must be both traumatic and upsetting. Despite the political reasons behind everything that happens in Palastine/Israel I can't help but feel for the individuals who simply what to live their lives, raise their children and practice whichever religion it is that takes their fancy (I don't follow any religion BTW). Yes the land was 'stolen' from the Palastinians and yes evil deeds have been done but I suspect that if it wasn't for extremists on both sides (and by 'extremists' I include certain political figures) I think that REAL people who live their lives by moral - not necessarily religious - standards would be happy to share their communities with each other for the benefit of all.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Phone your mum and tell her, she'll believe you.
    Sig Removed...too clever

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

It's quite alright mank.

You got your response indeed.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    No reflection on you.
    Is BM a vampire then?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    No reflection on you.
    Is BM a vampire then?
    Of course silly. That's why I work in the daytime and whatnot.

I thought we had an agreement you backstabber. You will pay for outing me in blood.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda
    Yes the land was 'stolen' from the Palastinians...
    Just for the record, what is your politically correct opinion on the land stretching from the atlantic to the pacific that was previously occupied by many peoples who would later become known as "indians" because some dumbass thought he landed in pacifica?

But because it doesn't involve jews, it just doesn't interest you, does it?

Back in the day, man spent his time hunting and fishing, gathering food to feed his family, protecting himself and his family/tribe from harm.

With the advent of true "civilization" he now has way too much free time, and this is how he spends it, trying to keep track of who owns what land and how much he should get, and so on.

So much energy spent on trying to make things appear well, and not enough on things that count. Like advances in medicine, more focus on education, the growing threat of nuclear war, pollution, ect...

edit:added a brief on some more injustices
    Last edited by MediaSlayer; 08-25-2005 at 02:58 AM.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaSlayer
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda
    Yes the land was 'stolen' from the Palastinians...
    Just for the record, what is your politically correct opinion on the land stretching from the atlantic to the pacific that was previously occupied by many peoples who would later become known as "indians" because some dumbass thought he landed in pacifica?
    What does this have to do with Israel\Palestine? To say every country should give land back they occupied over the last thousands of years is to say that stealing land is lawful and justified, when in fact it's neither. At the end of WW2 an organisation of sovereign nations was put together to deal with disputes of this sort, Israel was a signatory, thereby accepting the rules. But, in typical fashion, they want these rules obeyed by everyone else except themselves. They should get the fuck out, they know it, and the rest of the world knows it.
    Sig Removed...too clever

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    With this many people in the world, and with enough time, no nation would respect true borders forever.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    And also what my post has to do with the current conflict is this, it's not actually a question of land being stolen, and that is why i posted that. it's a matter of certain people, like you for instance, feeling that israel just plain does not have a right to exist, anywhere. it is not possible, that i know of, to read someone's mind. so right now, whypikonme, why don't you close your eyes and imagine all the jewish people in the world living on an artificial island in the ocean. would you be happy then? only you know the answer.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast