Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you want these people running your country?

All right now everyone. Play nice or I'm crossing the street on all of ya's.
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    It says if you come in my house and threaten my family you're fucking dead.

It says I'm prepared and the next man may not be.

It says as a man, I will do my best to protect my family without holding to your silly ideal.

Cool, it also says Im an American who wants to pretend to be from the movies, i need 7 guns because it makes me feel big, and the bigger i feel the more ass i can kick. Even though i only have 2 hands to fire 2 guns i will continue to keep and use my other un needed weapons. Im an a wanker who cannot understand that whats in the movies should stay in the movies, im not a gung-ho hero, i could use a baseball bat or some other weapon to protect myself and my family but guns make me look cool. I shoot anything i see because in the movies they do that and they get away with it. Im part of my country's problems, if the whole country had a different attitude to me i wouldn't even need 1 gun because that person who comes to rob my house wouldn't have a gun himself, he would have no weapon, ergo making me not need any of my guns.
    Good lord....

You have been watching to many movies.

You also miss the point. It's not about me equalizing with an intruder. It's about me being one up on the intruder. This "you could have a baseball bat" is laughable.

Guns don't make me look cool 'cause I barely use them. You got me mixed up with John Wayne.

Im sure Busyman could teach you how to shoot, and let you use one of his un-needed 7 guns.
    Shooting you would be unnecessary. I don't see a reason to kill you.

I'd ram boot in your teeth so at the very least you'd be a mushmouth....if you aren't already.
    Cool, more gung-ho stupid statements from a stupid american, after you're finished with me you can go on the hunt with your American-ised views and 7 guns for other people who disagree with you. Remember if they don't agree with you its okay to shoot them.
    How is it stupid? Apparently Americans are the only ones that can get angry at an insult from people that hate them.

If you were on street, depending on my mood (it's usually happy), I may kick you in the teeth. It's not about a disagreement....it's about an insult.

Maybe if I move to Disneyland I feel betta. Right now I feel your a dumb twat that has a moral code no higher than mine.

Wtf is my American-ised view anyway? You don't know so STFU.

Fucking dumbass.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by tracydani
    All right now everyone. Play nice or I'm crossing the street on all of ya's.
    Well Peerzy is the one that hates you.....yet I doubt he'd actually do anything 'cause he's all mouth...mushmouth that is.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #24
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Yup, Busyman needing 7 says a lot about his manhood me thinks
    It says as a man, I will do my best to protect my family without holding to your silly ideal.
    The telling bit is where you say "as a man".

5. Lounge   -   #25

Cool, it also says Im an American who wants to pretend to be from the movies, i need 7 guns because it makes me feel big, and the bigger i feel the more ass i can kick. Even though i only have 2 hands to fire 2 guns i will continue to keep and use my other un needed weapons. Im an a wanker who cannot understand that whats in the movies should stay in the movies, im not a gung-ho hero, i could use a baseball bat or some other weapon to protect myself and my family but guns make me look cool. I shoot anything i see because in the movies they do that and they get away with it. Im part of my country's problems, if the whole country had a different attitude to me i wouldn't even need 1 gun because that person who comes to rob my house wouldn't have a gun himself, he would have no weapon, ergo making me not need any of my guns.
    Good lord....

You have been watching to many movies.

You also miss the point. It's not about me equalizing with an intruder. It's about me being one up on the intruder. This "you could have a baseball bat" is laughable.

Guns don't make me look cool 'cause I barely use them. You got me mixed up with John Wayne.

Im sure Busyman could teach you how to shoot, and let you use one of his un-needed 7 guns.
    Shooting you would be unnecessary. I don't see a reason to kill you.

I'd ram boot in your teeth so at the very least you'd be a mushmouth....if you aren't already.
    Cool, more gung-ho stupid statements from a stupid american, after you're finished with me you can go on the hunt with your American-ised views and 7 guns for other people who disagree with you. Remember if they don't agree with you its okay to shoot them.
    How is it stupid? Apparently Americans are the only ones that can get angry at an insult from people that hate them.

If you were on street, depending on my mood (it's usually happy), I may kick you in the teeth. It's not about a disagreement....it's about an insult.

Maybe if I move to Disneyland I feel betta. Right now I feel your a dumb twat that has a moral code no higher than mine.

Fucking dumbass.

So you would kill a man, shoot him in the head if he was in your house. American's arn't the only ones who get angry and arn't the only stupid people in the world but you are a prime example of an american. You need 7 guns for protection? Does that make you 7 up on the intruder?

So if i insulted you, you would kick my teeth in? Shows how much of a stupid american you are. That you cannot refrain from using violence. I make fun of your hair and you would attempt gpb on me.

You make fun of someone in England and you'll get a joke or a wise crack back, unless ofcourse it's a chav at which point they'll reply with "Im gonna fucking batta ya mate"

So you think im a fucking wanker who deservers to have his teeth kicked in and has the same moral standards as an american

You barely use them, yet you need 7 of them in your house at all times, jst in case.

Your American-ised views are what you think, your moral, your need for 7 armed weapons to protect yourself, your gung-ho attitude to everything, everything can be resolved by violence, theres a problem on the street, what do you do? You go and kick there teeth in, and then just in case you shoot them.

Yup, so guns make you a man, as does violence and other stupid american views?

God Save America, cause fuck knows they can't do it themselfs.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 08-30-2005 at 09:43 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by whypikonme
    This is a little out of date, but still interesting, does anyone have any newer figures?

Maybe j2k4 can enlighten us, seeing as it's this bunch who want to reform the UN in it's own image.

A company has 500 employees with these..

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

*29 have been accused of spousal abuse

*7 have been arrested for fraud

*19 have been accused of writing bad checks

*117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

*3 have done time for assault

*71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

*14 have been arrested on drug! -related charges

*8 have been arrested for shoplifting

*21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

*84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year.

Can you guess which organization this is? Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress . . .

the same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep everybody else in line!!!

I'd bet a search of our archive would yield a minimum of five references to this very same C & P.

Dated?

Yes indeed.

Do strive for a bit of originality, old chap/chappess?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    It says, as a man, I will do my best to protect my family without holding to your silly ideal.
    The telling bit is where you say "as a man".
    Good enough.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #28
    So you would kill a man, shoot him in the head if he was in your house. American's arn't the only ones who get angry and arn't the only stupid people in the world but you are a prime example of an american. You need 7 guns for protection? Does that make you 7 up on the intruder?
    No dipshit. It means if I'm trapped in an area of the house and there is a home invasion, I have one available. Gun ownership doesn't make one stupid, idiot. 'Cause I don't hold to your ideal of NOT owning a gun, you make insults 'cause I don't think like you in this case.

So if i insulted you, you would kick my teeth in? Shows how much of a stupid american you are. That you cannot refrain from using violence. I make fun of your hair and you would attempt gpb on me.
    I don't know wtf gpb is. English motherfucker!!! .....and no as with many, it depends on my mood, whether anyone's watching, and who it is. You, being a person that does not discern differences in folks living or born on American land, and also with prior conditions met, would most likely get fucked up. Hate is a strong word. It is a violent one in my book when describing a group of people. You hate us for our nationality. Well I despise you and all people like you and I take great pleasure in it.

You make fun of someone in England and you'll get a joke or a wise crack back, unless ofcourse it's a chav at which point they'll reply with "Im gonna fucking batta ya mate"
    Same here. "I hate Americans" ain't a wisecrack. I'm sure all parts of England ain't Disneyland either. I'm sure if I say the wrong thing to the wrong person, he might try to jack me up.

So you think im a fucking wanker who deservers to have his teeth kicked in and has the same moral standards as an american
    Of course you are. If you hate someone and then would sprout insults to someone's face, you just might get an ass-whippin'. It comes off as threatening. Such is life....not in Disney. I

You barely use them, yet you need 7 of them in your house at all times, jst in case.
    Very good. You understand English. I thought the number 6 was in your language though. Last time I shot a gun was about 3 weeks ago....and that was at the range. Sometimes I've gone a coupla months. My gun ownership is about as transparent as you.

Your American-ised views are what you think, your moral, your need for 7 armed weapons to protect yourself, your gung-ho attitude to everything, everything can be resolved by violence, theres a problem on the street, what do you do? You go and kick there teeth in, and then just in case you shoot them.
    Funny you mentioned my propensity to violence.

I was leaving work today and pressed the elevator to go down to subway. While waiting for the subway, I saw a bum sleeping on a bench so I ran over to take his picture. He saw me and jumped up, "What the fuck you fucking taking my picture for?!!!". I walked away to wait for the elevator. He jumps in my face yelling and hollerin' "No motherfucker this ain't first you've taken picture wtf?!!!" This keeps on (he looked like he was going to hit me and he sure didn't move like a bum). When the elevator comes, the older white fella gets on and when I try to get on, he blocks the way. I tell the white fella to go ahead. At this time I'm getting steamed 'cause I meet my girlfriend on the train. At this point he's so fucking loud he's got whole street watchin'. I say "muhfucka I'll take your picture again". Then come one of the Downtown DC folks (they pick up trash and help tourists) on a walkie-talkie trying to calm the bum down then the bum curses him and pushes him. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for elevator (and taking off my rings) and he grabs my laptop bag off the ground beside me so I clocked him twice in the jaw. He yells out "Aww did you see him hit me?" and the DC guy says "You tried to take his property and were harassing him now go. I'll call the police."
    When I hit him, all my cards (company pass, Smartrip, and company id) fell out 'cause it was around my neck in pouch. So while I'm picking them up, he starts over again but the elevator came and I got on with some black female security guard. The DC man says "good on you for staying calm for as long as you did".

While we're going down, she asks me, "Did you take his picture without permision?" and I tell her yes. Her dumbass says, "That's an invasion of his privacy."

I was so hot that I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up especially when after I explained to her that it's not illegal to take pictures of this whole street she said, "The whole street yes 'cause people might be in the picture but not individuals." Waht a dpisiht.

It ain't a great day when you have to hit a bum and whatnot. I normally give them change. Now I'm going to fuck with him everyday by taking his picture. He must be hiding from someone the way he lost it. I must post his picture on here.

Did I overreact?
    It says, as a man, I will do my best to protect my family without holding to your silly ideal.
    Why 'cause I own a guns? ''Cause I've been through shit that you haven't? 'Cause you watch too many movies with the American flag in it?

English motherfucker English!!! I'm no grammateranimal but ffs if you use your first language I may understand you. Please do it before you hurt yourself. Jeez.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Do you see how that's a rod, Busy.

Asking 'cause you seem to have trouble ascertaining what is and what's not.
    Consider my posts....Rerods.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #30
    No dipshit. It means if I'm trapped in an area of the house and there is a home invasion, I have one available. Gun ownership doesn't make one stupid, idiot. 'Cause I don't hold to your ideal of NOT owning a gun, you make insults 'cause I don't think like you in this case.

I don't know wtf gpb is. English motherfucker!!! .....and no as with many, it depends on my mood, whether anyone's watching, and who it is. You, being a person that does not discern differences in folks living or born on American land, and also with prior conditions met, would most likely get fucked up. Hate is a strong word. It is a violent one in my book when describing a group of people. You hate us for our nationality. Well I despise you and all people like you and I take great pleasure in it.

Same here. "I hate Americans" ain't a wisecrack. I'm sure all parts of England ain't Disneyland either. I'm sure if I say the wrong thing to the wrong person, he might try to jack me up.

Of course you are. If you hate someone and then would sprout insults to someone's face, you just might get an ass-whippin'. It comes off as threatening. Such is life....not in Disney. I

Very good. You understand English. I thought the number 6 was in your language though. Last time I shot a gun was about 3 weeks ago....and that was at the range. Sometimes I've gone a coupla months. My gun ownership is about as transparent as you.

I was leaving work today and pressed the elevator to go down to subway. While waiting for the subway, I saw a bum sleeping on a bench so I ran over to take his picture. He saw me and jumped up, "What the fuck you fucking taking my picture for?!!!". I walked away to wait for the elevator. He jumps in my face yelling and hollerin' "No motherfucker this ain't first you've taken picture wtf?!!!" This keeps on (he looked like he was going to hit me and he sure didn't move like a bum). When the elevator comes, the older white fella gets on and when I try to get on, he blocks the way. I tell the white fella to go ahead. At this time I'm getting steamed 'cause I meet my girlfriend on the train. At this point he's so fucking loud he's got whole street watchin'. I say "muhfucka I'll take your picture again". Then come one of the Downtown DC folks (they pick up trash and help tourists) on a walkie-talkie trying to calm the bum down then the bum curses him and pushes him. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for elevator (and taking off my rings) and he grabs my laptop bag off the ground beside me so I clocked him twice in the jaw. He yells out "Aww did you see him hit me?" and the DC guy says "You tried to take his property and were harassing him now go. I'll call the police."
    When I hit him, all my cards (company pass, Smartrip, and company id) fell out 'cause it was around my neck in pouch. So while I'm picking them up, he starts over again but the elevator came and I got on with some black female security guard. The DC man says "good on you for staying calm for as long as you did".

While we're going down, she asks me, "Did you take his picture without permision?" and I tell her yes. Her dumbass says, "That's an invasion of his privacy."

I was so hot that I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up especially when after I explained to her that it's not illegal to take pictures of this whole street she said, "The whole street yes 'cause people might be in the picture but not individuals." Waht a dpisiht.

It ain't a great day when you have to hit a bum and whatnot. I normally give them change. Now I'm going to fuck with him everyday by taking his picture. He must be hiding from someone the way he lost it. I must post his picture on here.

Did I overreact?
    Why 'cause I own a guns? ''Cause I've been through shit that you haven't? 'Cause you watch too many movies with the American flag in it?

English motherfucker English!!! I'm no grammateranimal but ffs if you use your first language I may understand you. Please do it before you hurt yourself. Jeez.

GPB = GBH i just was typing fast.

So let me get this straight, you for no reason walk up to a homeless person and took a picture of him, then when he asked you why you ignored him, then when someone came over to help out you punched him and he grabbed your stuff.

Meaning you started the whole situation by for no reason walking over to him and taking a picture of him, then ignoring him, and you think you did right and you felt proud of yourself because some other american said well done for keeping carm. Mind you for an american you kept very carm, and no one was shot

English? Coming from someone who spells "Motherfucker" as "muhfucka"

You provoke and then attack a homeless person, and then feel good about yourself because you didn't hit him earlier

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast