Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with pc game San andreas please.

Paypal is the safest method to send money over the internet, it's done electronically and you are covered. Newshosting (the company who offer Newsgroups) are also world known, and by Paying by Paypal they cannot get any of your personal details (they won't know your name, your bank account number or anything) just your palpal address (which will be the same as your email address)

Loads of members on this forum use them, including me and i've never had an issue. Anyway if you don't want to/can't be bothered it's your downfall. While your downloading at 4kb/s im downloading at 380kb/s. Over 95 times faster.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Don't pay attention to peerzy (he is helpful most of the times), he's a critic. As for newsgroups and you not having a job, it shouldn't be hard to find one, especially at the age of 15. And if your scared about money online, there really is no need to worry. It's totally safe (especially if you're using paypal).
    Someone needs to read the thread again. Where was i critical? Infact i was helpfull all the way through, and i offered a number of ways to get Newsgroups. When he said he couldn't do it one way i informed him how he could do it another way. It just annoyed me that no matter what i way i offered he didn't want to do it and was lying. Theres no point asking for help if your not going to listen.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 09-05-2005 at 10:18 AM.

2. Games   -   #22
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Good point, but you are bitchy sometimes .

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123