Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nero 7

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I just D/L from verifieds , thanx Xilon. I'll just give to friends for now till I get a dvd-r .Still using 6.6.0.8 .

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I've had this for a week or so, didn't know it hadn't been released yet.

To be honest I prefer Nero 6, tho I may get used to it if I uninstall some of the crap that came along with it. There's about 20 diferent apps installed by default.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    I found no actual errors with it thus far, however, there does seem to be this additional drive icon called "Nero Scout" that appears on your "My Computer" area that I cannot seem to make disappear. The actual Scout portion of Nero is disabled and I made damn certain to not install "Nero Home" altogether.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    twisterX's Avatar Poster

Angry

Even if it is it SHOULD NOT! I am having big problems. Nero Buring Rom doesn't work. I always get an error and also had many more problems.

This better not be the final. It is totally fucked up.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by twisterX
    Even if it is it SHOULD NOT! I am having big problems. Nero Buring Rom doesn't work. I always get an error and also had many more problems.

This better not be the final. It is totally fucked up.
    maybe there is something wrong with your pc...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    im certian there isn't. i also heard of others having this problems and i reformated like 2 weeks ago. Nero 6 works great on it.

Also isnt this topic about nero 7 screens. You shold change the title to like Nero 7 Discussion.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Izagaia
    I found no actual errors with it thus far, however, there does seem to be this additional drive icon called "Nero Scout" that appears on your "My Computer" area that I cannot seem to make disappear. The actual Scout portion of Nero is disabled and I made damn certain to not install "Nero Home" altogether.
    Well this didn't work for me in the premier version , but did work in the ultra version(strange)......Paste the following into the Run dialog box:

regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\MediaLibraryNSE.dll"

It removes nero scout from explorer my computer window,but I don't know what else it does. source http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/238141

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    They need to work out more bugs before releasing this.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by accat13
    Well this didn't work for me in the premier version , but did work in the ultra version(strange)......Paste the following into the Run dialog box:

It removes nero scout from explorer my computer window,but I don't know what else it does. source http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/238141
    Thanks accat13, That works like a charm.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Quote Originally Posted by accat13

Many thanks and my hat's off to you, kind sir!

I agree with VB, that does work like a charm!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast