Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Www.verifieddownloads.com

Try and stop me. I'll do whatever I can to create the biggest collection of verified files for the simple purpose of efficiency for visitors.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well fucking download them yourself then, how can you say they are verified if you havnt verified them.

might be a good idea to post some fakes in the verifieds and fuck you over big time.

or do that to your site.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by yorez@17 April 2003 - 00:28
    Try and stop me. I'll do whatever I can to create the biggest collection of verified files for the simple purpose of efficiency for visitors.
    You forgot your Evil laugh.

"mhuahuha, mhuaahuaa, mhuauauauauhauhah"

We will call it The Alan Parsons Project

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    does anybody really care?

obviously this forum posts real files only, and verifieddownloads.com may post fakes.

but with more people downloading files, the easier it is for us to download files.

maybe if you had to pay to use klite, but you dont. so its all free. i don't really mind.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It's not a nice feeling to have your hard-work ripped off, and other people taking the credit.

Is it that difficult for yorez to add: "Provided by ___?" It'll take him all of, what, half a second? Compare that to the hours it takes to put huge lists of verifieds. It's not asking much.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@16 April 2003 - 18:06
    It's not a nice feeling to have your hard-work ripped off, and other people taking the credit.

Is it that difficult for yorez to add: "Provided by ___?" It'll take him all of, what, half a second? Compare that to the hours it takes to put huge lists of verifieds. It's not asking much.

hard-work?

you mean making a sig2dat?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    The hard work is having the patience to search for and wait for the file to finish.... well, maybe it's not hard work but work nonetheless. I mean, what's so hard to add one line saying "Provided By: ...." or "Thanks to .... for this(these)". It's not that hard is it?

Come on! Help a person's ego out a bit and give'em the credit. IT ISN'T THAT HARD.

Btw, it is a bit drastic to leave the forum. I rarely use KL now that I found Bittorrent and Emule, but this board is a place that you can just hang out with people from around the world.

IMHO, just forget about this. Forget about Yorez. If Yorez is going to act like this, then he's just a punk kid that knows nothing better. Life is unfair.

p.s. if you ever meet Yorez IRL, then beat his ass if you want. just jokin

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    i do agree however that we SHOULD be cited as where he is getting most of the sig2dats. if not next to every one, somewhere easily seen on the pages.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Originally posted by kAb@16 April 2003 - 17:56
    does anybody really care?

obviously this forum posts real files only, and verifieddownloads.com may post fakes.

but with more people downloading files, the easier it is for us to download files.

maybe if you had to pay to use klite, but you dont. so its all free. i don't really mind.
    now there's a smart man

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Originally posted by Shinigami@16 April 2003 - 19:03
    p.s. if you ever meet Yorez IRL, then beat his ass if you want. just jokin
    now this is funny. fu*ck you you mother fu*ckin prick. you wish you can beat my ass up you little sh*it. you fuc*kin kid. FU*CK OFF!

[place evil laugh here]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast