Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ring

michael
    what about darkness fallz. the only reason i got the ring is cause darkness fallz was a fake and instead was the ring lol. I guess ill have to watch it in cam quality ugh, but what about darkness fallz.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    i want a darkness falls dvd rip too i started downloading 1 used avi preview and it was scary movie

fuck Derby County

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    michael
    someone help. I want to see darkness fallz. I can't even find cam qualities.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+16 April 2003 - 18:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 16 April 2003 - 18:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Los@16 April 2003 - 14:56
    you should be able to find both the japanese ring (The Ringu (the original ring)) and the u.s. ring (The Ring) in DVD quality since both are out on DVD....try fasttrackmovies.com
    yeah&#33; nevermind the fact that we have a verified section in our forum and Ringu, Ringu 2, Ringu 0, and The Ring are all listed in there. [sarcasm]go to fasttrackmovies.com instead...[/sarcasm] [/b][/quote]
    right or you could go to the verified section....it has everything

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    michael
    I can&#39;t find it on kazaa?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Very Large Member
    Use these:-Darkness falls

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    I have to agree with Michael - I too have been trying to DL Ringu 0 for 10 days or so and can only very seldom find sources. Infact I have two Dl of the same file (but different rips) that are only partial. If anyone out there is sharing Ringu 0 - please keep it going......and send in post to let us know.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12