Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest way to loose flab (ab exercise)

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    lol. 200 lbs for me isn't really fat. i bench 130 lbs. curl 35 to 40 lbs. the only part on me that's "fat" is probably my abs.
    Hmmm.

You're not awfully heavy for your height.

I'd say Busyman's regimen is a good one.

BTW-

Those other numbers you mentioned are sort of, well........small.

Best to work on them a bit (perhaps double them) before you bring them up again.

Geez, I haven't lifted seriously for about 20 years, and I'll bet I could still bench 250 lbs.

When I was 17, I weighed 225 at 6' 0", benched 415, and could do 225 in quick sets of 25 reps.

Things were simpler then, though; cardio wasn't nearly as refined, and sit-ups and crunches were the only road to good abs if you weren't a metabolic freak.

I'm almost glad I wrecked my knees, 'cuz I'm pretty sure I'd have gotten into steroids if I'd been able to keep playing football.

Probably be dead.
    Last edited by j2k4; 10-18-2005 at 01:38 AM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #22
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Help Me Gain Weight What Are Some Techniques.
    taco bell and lots of tv
    Omfg, Taco bell PWNS!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park

taco bell and lots of tv
    Omfg, Taco bell PWNS!
    Oh yeah.

That'll work.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #24
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    7 minutes abs
    Last edited by muchspl3; 10-18-2005 at 01:53 AM.
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

5. Lounge   -   #25
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    lol. 200 lbs for me isn't really fat. i bench 130 lbs. curl 35 to 40 lbs. the only part on me that's "fat" is probably my abs.
    Hmmm.

BTW-

Best to work on them a bit (perhaps double them) before you bring them up again.

Geez, I haven't lifted seriously for about 20 years, and I'll bet I could still bench 250 lbs.

When I was 17, I weighed 225 at 6' 0", benched 415, and could do 225 in quick sets of 25 reps.

Things were simpler then, though; cardio wasn't nearly as refined, and sit-ups and crunches were the only road to good abs if you weren't a metabolic freak.

I'm almost glad I wrecked my knees, 'cuz I'm pretty sure I'd have gotten into steroids if I'd been able to keep playing football.

Probably be dead.
    lol. hey, c'mon now. you didn't have the internet back then, and ways to get whatever u want off it.
    i don't work out too much. but hey, at least the only thing i'm not proud of is my abs. i'm pretty comfortable with everything else
    Last edited by abu_has_the_power; 10-18-2005 at 02:00 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

Hmmm.

BTW-

Probably be dead.
    lol. hey, c'mon now. i don't work out too much. hey, at least the only thing i'm not proud of is my abs. i'm pretty comfortable with everything else
    Then Busyman's got the goods, I'd say.

Even if your back is in good shape, and you've never injured it, don't do any of the exercises that impact it, 'cuz there's no need.

Standing exercises are great.

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #27
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    so to sum all this craziness up:
    - decent diet
    - run like the wind
    - swim (too bad i'd have to drive a bit to get to a swimming pool. my school's gay, and the pools off limits to non-swim-team people)
    - don't run on a track, cuz it'll make u depressed

wat bout "diet pills" or those "burn fat" pills? opinions? recommendations?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    they're considered as drugs. don't use them. burn the calories by yourself. it'll make you feel better and you dont have to trust those drugs.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
    Ted: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
    Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
    Ted: Right. Yes. OK, alright. I see where you're going.
    Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
    Ted: I would go for the 7.
    Hitchhiker: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
    Ted: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
    Hitchhiker: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
    Ted: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?
    [Hitchhiker convulses]
    Hitchhiker: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
    Ted: That - good point.
    Hitchhiker: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
    Ted: Why?
    Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're fuckin' fired!

10. Lounge   -   #30
    you can check out this forum
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t103706.html

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast