Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest way to loose flab (ab exercise)

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    I prefer desoxyn, it works great but I seem to get light headed when I take more than I should
    You have ADHD?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Last edited by abu_has_the_power; 10-18-2005 at 04:26 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    I prefer desoxyn, it works great but I seem to get light headed when I take more than I should
    You have ADHD?
    so they say....
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

4. Lounge   -   #44
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    so no pills?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    so no pills?
    your too young

try the old fashion way, eat less and exercise, you would be surprised how well it works...
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    You could do a million sit ups a day but it won’t do you any good. Sit ups and ab exercises help to tone the abdominal muscles, but to make them show you need to loose the weight.
    What do you think toning is doing....creating a shiny glaze? It's getting rid of fat.

Doing tons of sit-ups also raises the metabolism. I lift weights and do cardio in the morning 'cause makes me burn fat all day.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Blythorama's Avatar Podiceps cristatus
    "What do you think toning is doing....creating a shiny glaze? It's getting rid of fat."

Um. Actually, toning is tightening up of loose musculature. Its possible to do a million sit ups and not see the benefit due to a layer of flab covering the newly toned muscle. You need to combine aerobic fat burning exercise with muscle-toning work. No point toning if your new shiny muscles are buried under flab!
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama
    "What do you think toning is doing....creating a shiny glaze? It's getting rid of fat."

Um. Actually, toning is tightening up of loose musculature. Its possible to do a million sit ups and not see the benefit due to a layer of flab covering the newly toned muscle. You need to combine aerobic fat burning exercise with muscle-toning work. No point toning if your new shiny muscles are buried under flab!

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Oblique exercise is important 'cause what good is a six-pack when it's packaged in pudding?

Cardio exercise is important as well. Everyone has a six-pack but it's hidden under abuncha pudding.
    Sit-ups help burn fat so you can see the muscles. That's CaptainObvious. It's not the only thing that should be done, but's it's one them. A person with toned muscles doesn't just loose weight to get there.

Btw what makes muscles loose?
    ------
    Also keep in mind that there are genetic differences that affect how your body looks. There are endomorphs (on the chubby side), ectomorphs (the skinny side), and mesomorphs (muscular side).
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-18-2005 at 02:07 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Blythorama's Avatar Podiceps cristatus
    Apologies, didn't spot you'd already said practically the same thing earlier.

Gad, yesterday I was mistaken for Manker and today I'm agreeing with Busyman. Having a quiet but profound identity crisis.

"Also keep in mind that there are genetic differences that affect how your body looks. There are endomorph (on the chubby side), ectomorph (the skinny side), and mesomorph (muscular side)."

Yeh, there's only so much you can do with what you have, and you need to keep realistic goals in place. You're never gonna have a tall lean figure, if you are short and round in the first place. You can attempt to make the best out of what you've got, but everyone's different.
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    You can attempt to make the best out of what you've got, but everyone's different.
    Really small guys don't listen to that......you're fucked unless you either get enlargement, a really nice sports car, a Desert Eagle handgun, or if you're really tiny, all of the above.

Apologies, didn't spot you'd already said practically the same thing earlier.
    None necessary. No one listens to me anyway.
    Gad, yesterday I was mistaken for Manker and today I'm agreeing with Busyman. Having a quiet but profound identity crisis.
    Yeah, wtf is wrong with you? Get it together sista.
    Yeh, there's only so much you can do with what you have, and you need to keep realistic goals in place.
    Tummy tuck anyone?
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-18-2005 at 02:31 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast