Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: America

Helghast004's Avatar Jelly Filled Donut
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    I was in no way taking it personally. I merely asked him to back up a statement he made in which he did not make ANY mention of myth in any way.
    I quote him "I don't mouth. I state fact. If you want me to start doing my research I will. If it is needed. I'm sure I'm not the only one on the forum who has heard these myths."

Did you miss that entire post? He's not making false statments, he's mearly pointing out a well known "myth" about the british citizens.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Helghast004
    I was in no way taking it personally. I merely asked him to back up a statement he made in which he did not make ANY mention of myth in any way.
    I quote him "I don't mouth. I state fact. If you want me to start doing my research I will. If it is needed. I'm sure I'm not the only one on the forum who has heard these myths."

Did you miss that entire post? He's not making false statments, he's mearly pointing out a well known "myth" about the british citizens.
    Did you miss any of the prior posts?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    To which I ask you to re-read my original post and notice where I said "Many".

You still haven't answered my question before you edited it out, asking why we think we're so good. As I recall, I haven't seen anyone from the UK announce they're 'superior' in any way

4. Lounge   -   #24

I don't believe he / she has.

You however stand corrected.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai

You still haven't answered my question before you edited it out, asking why we think we're so good. As I recall, I haven't seen anyone from the UK announce they're 'superior' in any way
    Have you already forgotten where YOU said "Well ACCORDING TO MOST AMERICANS, everyone from the UK drinks tea and eats crumpets. We also don't have dentists. Something to do with our teeth. Quite strange.?

Let's answer one question at a time, as you seem to be having problems handling even one.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfucking day, yeah!
    America, fuck yeah! Freedom is the only way, yeah! Terrorists, your game is through, 'cause now you have to answer to, America, fuck yeah!
    So lick my butt and suck on my balls!, America, fuck yeah! What you gonna do when we come for you now!
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

7. Lounge   -   #27
    You however stand corrected.
    What am I to be corrected over? I simply asked you to provide proof of what you said. And thus far you have been unable to do so.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Helghast004's Avatar Jelly Filled Donut

The only other post he responded too considering this myth is this statement.

"What?

Substantiate what? I've seen these remarks on numerous forums, message boards and I've even heard it from somone face to face.

As for your edit, what makes you think the people of the UK think we're so special?"

The very next post he made was the same one I quoted earlier...you however seemed to have completely ignored that post and continued on pressuring for evidence.

9. Lounge   -   #29

Have you already forgotten where YOU said "Well ACCORDING TO MOST AMERICANS, everyone from the UK drinks tea and eats crumpets. We also don't have dentists. Something to do with our teeth. Quite strange.?

Let's answer one question at a time, as you seem to be having problems handling even one.
    That's the exact same fucking quote I'm referring to. Are you just slow or are you fucking with me? For someone who's falling asleep here, I'm sure as hell owning you, wouldn't you say?

Want to read it again?? According to MOST.

M O S T
    Last edited by Samurai; 10-19-2005 at 02:27 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #30

The only other post he responded too considering this myth is this statement.

"What?

Substantiate what? I've seen these remarks on numerous forums, message boards and I've even heard it from somone face to face.

As for your edit, what makes you think the people of the UK think we're so special?"

The very next post he made was the same one I quoted earlier...you however seemed to have completely ignored that post and continued on pressuring for evidence.
    Dude, are you a fucking idiot or something?

"Well ACCORDING TO MOST AMERICAN'S, everyone from the UK drinks tea and eats crumpets. We also don't have dentists. Something to do with our teeth. Quite strange."

please tell me what part of that are you able to ascertain him mentioning it to be a myth?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast