Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: gillian anderson is ugly

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I wouldn't feed ground up pieces of Kardashian to my dogs.
    I take it you're into the flat chested Paris Hilton then? I honestly don't understand why people find her attractive, she's way too skinny for starters.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    She is not that flat chested!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No, I would personally grind up Hilton, and feed her to Kardashian. Feeding neither to my dogs. Why must people like celebs. At least Gillian Anderson is not a loathsome media whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I don't know why people bother with celebs, they either are media whores or pretend they're not media whores to get media attention.

There are a few exceptions though, Cobain being the obvious.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Lounge   -   #25
    It 's interesting Kardashian and Hilton got brought up, because they really are the worst. How "wonderful" would it be to be "famous", but truly reviled my the majority of the public? They seem to enjoy it, but seriously, what an awful existence. Except for the unearned money- that wouldn't be so bad...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    ... and then there's Nicki Minaj!!!

I don't even know how she made it into the mainstream.
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 12-26-2010 at 12:34 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I had to look that one up. This said enough for me...

Nicki Minaj: 'Kanye West is my mentor'

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Kanye? I don't understand why he's so big, I mean his lyrics are average and he bitch slapped the white country singer at some awards but that's about it.

It seems to get the fame you have to be black and spit a few honky style rhymes and you're in the entertainment industry. Such is life...

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    who is Kardashian lyke? i don't think she's known over here? i'd google it but i'd rather do something else

10. Lounge   -   #30
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    who is Kardashian lyke? i don't think she's known over here? i'd google it but i'd rather do something else
    Her gigantic ass is what made her famous.
    kim-kardashian.jpg

I have no clue what else she does.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast