Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tmpgenc Wont Encode And Nero Takes Forever

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by junkyardking@18 April 2003 - 18:14
    what about the file size , even with overburning they wont fit on a cd what do i do?
    Those files were encoded in divx, so they would fit on one disk in their original form. When you extract or convert the file to another format, it may take two disks. This is why I don't recommend encoding. Just keep searching until you have the correct file format, and then just burn it to disk.
    Proud member of MDS

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    okay before i read all your suggestions, i succeded in spliting the movie and converted(joyride) one half to vcd and the second to svcd to test the format, every things okay except when watching the movie both on the dvd/tv and computer i get one problem, sometimes in the film it's sticks for a fraction of second, you hardly notice it but it's still there, anyway i try your suggestions and get back to ya.
    thanks for all your help.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    okay i've tried the suggestions, but after i succed the first time the only real problem was the film sticking for fractions of a second now and again, and it still does it, is there are souloution to this or is this the fault of divx.

Also when i put the converted file in virtual dub i get this error
    " MPEG Import Filter: pack synchronization error" .

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by junkyardking@21 April 2003 - 03:25
    okay i've tried the suggestions, but after i succed the first time the only real problem was the film sticking for fractions of a second now and again, and it still does it, is there are souloution to this or is this the fault of divx.

Also when i put the converted file in virtual dub i get this error
    " MPEG Import Filter: pack synchronization error" .
    Us another version of Virtual Dub called "VirtualDub-MPEG2 v1.5.1" which you can find here and try it now:
    VirtualDub-MPEG2 v1.5.1

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    still havnt solved the sticking issue, must be divx itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12