Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp Iso

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I just upgraded to 2.6 firmware and I don't know y.

2. Games   -   #22
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Now why'd you do that? =/

2.6 = no homebrew.

3. Games   -   #23
    Man Iv'e have 1.5 for the longest time and REALLY? I wasn't to happy with it, the main site was pspupdates.com they have the latest homebrew etc. Nothing was al that good. I mean yea roms are great and all I liked all Mario games and Zelda games but I kinda get bored and feal I need to get with the time. Iv'e been waiting for one of the homebrews I can't remember the name but it's supposed to be a OS, Only thing that kept me from waiting so long and I gave on it. So I just updated and I like the new browser going to "buy" yea I usually download my games but I think it's time to give up some money to the GTA people. After that ima get Guild wars for the PC. But since im in the game subject everone has to download or BUY F.E.A.R almost the greatest game of all time.
    Last edited by imasoldier; 12-01-2005 at 06:06 AM.
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n
    -----------------------------------

4. Games   -   #24
    Just got a psp for my gf for xmas present

Can anyone suggest a good platform game? (crash bandicoot type)

5. Games   -   #25
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I wnna get one (gigapack) but I don't know if I will use it.

6. Games   -   #26
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    Man Iv'e have 1.5 for the longest time and REALLY? I wasn't to happy with it, the main site was pspupdates.com they have the latest homebrew etc. Nothing was al that good. I mean yea roms are great and all I liked all Mario games and Zelda games but I kinda get bored and feal I need to get with the time. Iv'e been waiting for one of the homebrews I can't remember the name but it's supposed to be a OS, Only thing that kept me from waiting so long and I gave on it. So I just updated and I like the new browser going to "buy" yea I usually download my games but I think it's time to give up some money to the GTA people. After that ima get Guild wars for the PC. But since im in the game subject everone has to download or BUY F.E.A.R almost the greatest game of all time.
    I would say Halo is the best game of all time... Anyways I did the same as you because of that same reason but GTA runs on v2.0 firmware and you can still run homebrew on 2.0 PSPs so kinda sucks for you... I was going to exchange my PSP because I have a 2 year warrenty on it and it has a bunch of scraches on it but since it has dead pixels in the screen neways, they will let me return it and it should be back to 2.0 firmware (I hope).

7. Games   -   #27
    Is the PSP Gigapack worth $320?

8. Games   -   #28
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Well I payed $250 for the PSP value pack, and $110 for a 1GB Sandisk memory stick. So $320 for the PSP with the 1GB memory stick seems like a good deal.

But then again, it comes with a Sony card, and from what I've read, the Sandisk cards are much faster.

The PSP kicks ass if you know what to do with it...

9. Games   -   #29
    PSp master?

I don't know if I should get one, the main games I'll play would be Fifa06, Liberty City, Socom and 1 or 2 more. I just don't want to regret it after a few weeks.

10. Games   -   #30
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    you may regret it in like a few months theres a limit on how portable and how much time you have while in the car and what not, but i mean when your at home its all about 360 or pc

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast