Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Is Almost Upon Us

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    I’m kind of looking forward to Friday because I have a long day of playing Madden football on the X box ahead of me. With my girl friend out shopping all day I can have a rare opportunity to play uninterrupted all day.
    I've been meanin' ta play some of my Xbox/PS2/GC games that are still shrunk wrapped.

A friend mine can save Xbox games to his hd and I loaned him about ten unopened games. He gave me Doom 3 for loaning them. I've been meaning to play that.

I'll probably be back home from shopping at 7am, will probably nap for an hour, and then (finally) play some games.

There isn't much I'll be buying this year besides some free to almost free blank media and stuff for my 4 year-old.

I'll probably only save about $300.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Blythorama's Avatar Podiceps cristatus
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Waffles covered inclotted cream and fresh homemade strawberry jam

Ohhhh! I want some!
    I'm starving.

I reckon Black Friday=boxing day. When all shopping malls and highstreets everywhere turn into Hell. Feck the bargains. No way you'd get me crammed into sweaty overheated shops, tusseling with frenzied bargain-junkies looking for their next fix of useless junk they don't really need.

I hate shopping.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama
    Waffles covered inclotted cream and fresh homemade strawberry jam

Ohhhh! I want some!
    I'm starving.

I reckon Black Friday=boxing day. When all shopping malls and highstreets everywhere turn into Hell. Feck the bargains. No way you'd get me crammed into sweaty overheated shops, tusseling with frenzied bargain-junkies looking for their next fix of useless junk they don't really need.

I hate shopping.
    Me too.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #34
    AND, I don't understand how it is saving money to go and spend shit loads on stuff you wouldn't necessarily have bought had it not been cheaper than it originally was. Just because it was less money than it used to be, you are still spending what you wouldnt have spent had you not bought the stuff in the first place. Yes bargains are great, but not Mass Bargain Hunting like in the sales because you inevitably come back with far more than you expected to buy and HENCE not saving any money, DESPITE the fact that your goods cost you less than they used to, BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT THEM AT ALL AT FULL PRICE!

I really hate shopping btw.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    AND, I don't understand how it is saving money to go and spend shit loads on stuff you wouldn't necessarily have bought had it not been cheaper than it originally was. Just because it was less money than it used to be, you are still spending what you wouldnt have spent had you not bought the stuff in the first place. Yes bargains are great, but not Mass Bargain Hunting like in the sales because you inevitably come back with far more than you expected to buy and HENCE not saving any money, DESPITE the fact that your goods cost you less than they used to, BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT THEM AT ALL AT FULL PRICE!

Shame I'm married,I think I've just found the perfect woman,Intelligent with a good job who don't like shopping...Blythorama FTW

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame

Stop beating about the bush, make your point man.

7. Lounge   -   #37

Shame I'm married,I think I've just found the perfect woman,Intelligent with a good job who don't like shopping...Blythorama FTW

I've also got one glass eye and smell like ferrets....

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    See, I knew you were ugly irl...

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.

I've also got one glass eye and smell like ferrets....
    I've no sense of smell and I like playing marbles

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    if the missus doesn't like shopping. who'll do it for you?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast