Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Goning Crazy!

matt526's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    my friend and I went at lunch time and the EBGames fucker said the shipments to Canada were delayed. He said the shipments were changed to the US and ours would come in a few weeks. Is he lieing?
    Yes!
    Also!
    Microsoft has said they will get one more shipment out before the end of the holidays
    we will see!

2. Games   -   #12
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Wtf this is gay. U would think they would overstock Xbox 360's so there would be enough to buy. I remember the first day the PSP was selling, I bought one and I noticed that they had like 50 more lol. If we don't get another shipment before Christmas, I'm gonna really be pissed.

3. Games   -   #13
    I could still always get better computer components instead though.

4. Games   -   #14
    haha i think it would be better to wait till christmas caz of sales and discounts and such plus more games will be out.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable
    haha i think it would be better to wait till christmas caz of sales and discounts and such plus more games will be out.
    but why we have to wait untill christmas. It doesnet have to be like that because they should have made more of the 360 anyways. Their should be a shipment coming in next week on Xbox 360's but no they want us to wait all the way untill christmas to get one. If they new everyone was really waiting for it why they want us to wait all the way untill chirstmas. It doesnet make no sense if you ask me becuase their should be more than that at stores.

6. Games   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable
    Discounts on the 360 by Christmas? Don't count on it. Need more shipments.... A high demand is a good excuse to overprice the 360.

7. Games   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    there's a shortage??? they gotta be fookin' kidding. kinda deflates the bragging rights of being first to market (ahead of ps3 & revolution).
    How so?
    'cause their console is first on the market but it's not actually ON the market. it's not on the shelves. they didn't supply the retailers with as many as they wanted, and people who want to buy the console can't buy it. they botched this launch, man.

8. Games   -   #18
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    US $2,225.00

thats what an xbox 360 just sold for on ebay. the premium edition. i think microsoft once again dropped just enough blood in the ocean to make one hell of a comotion.

9. Games   -   #19
    Fuck that shit. I would never pay that much for a console...

10. Games   -   #20
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    heh go look at supra's post, that's all the more reason not to buy that "shit"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast