Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you Avoid?

DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    I avoid dog shit. There's a pile right in the middle of my usual path to school
    It's hot in Topeka.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    direct sunlight, old people, young people, popular music, public events

3. Lounge   -   #13
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    lilmiss while parking

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama
    Yes. Even then. Because I know it's a temporary state...

I also avoid overly chirpy girls. They get reet on mah tits.
    Reet

Common slang term used in the North West of England. Basically means "right" and is used to describe something that is "good". It is also used as a greeting, replacing the word "hello" or "hi". it can also be used as reassurance when faced with certain situations.

So cheerful girls like ya boobies and wanna say hello to them???

Where do ya live...???
    Last edited by Yogi; 11-23-2005 at 05:41 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    avoid to hert other ppl

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by kalle66
    avoid to hert other ppl
    why avoid that? lol...well i geuss if they only deserve it...

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DorisInsinuate
    I avoid dog shit. There's a pile right in the middle of my usual path to school
    I know the feeling https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t106849.html I used to be a fisherman, after we got ashore we had to clear the nets of weed "not the smoking type" Seaweed ~ it was a matter of running the nets across the pebble stones "picture of east beach Sheringham ~ pebble beach" the problem was dog poo ~ it got caught in the nets, so as you can imagine it was not a nice job, well nasty, we had a job to do but things like that made it nasty ~ apart from that fishing on the norfolk coast was very good, back in 1985 the boat I worked was catching a 1000 crabs a day, this is the peek of the crab fishing ever on the Norfolk coast, things now are a different matter, our local fishermen are struggling with a total catch of 120 crabs on average a day ~ well bad ~
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Plonkers,fools,canadians,americans,eskimos,pixies,fairies,spacemen,menin blacksuits and shades,red cars,cat poo,and squirrels

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS_ARE_US
    , back in 1985 the boat I worked was catching a 1000 crabs a day, this is the peek of the crab fishing ever on the Norfolk coast, things now are a different matter, our local fishermen are struggling with a total catch of 120 crabs on average a day ~ well bad ~
    One wonders why overfishing led to smaller populations and therefore catches. Someone should look into that.

BTW is it still fishing if the prey is not a fish.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS_ARE_US
    , back in 1985 the boat I worked was catching a 1000 crabs a day, this is the peek of the crab fishing ever on the Norfolk coast, things now are a different matter, our local fishermen are struggling with a total catch of 120 crabs on average a day ~ well bad ~
    One wonders why overfishing led to smaller populations and therefore catches. Someone should look into that.

BTW is it still fishing if the prey is not a fish.
    The east Coast fisheries are doing there best now to save the stocks of Fish ~ Edible Crab & lobster ~ We now have zones where you can't fish at all, the size has to be bigger & to gain a shellfish licence nowadays is almost impossible.
    An unlicensed boat can now only bring 5 crabs & 2 lobsters ashore in any 24 hour period, this has helped a great deal as local layabouts claiming the dole and then selling shellfish on the side.
    is it to late to save our fish stocks?

I remember as a kid down the beach when the boats came ashore fill to the brim with herring ~ gone now are the herring ~ great shame

times have changed the face of the fishing industry on this coastline

Sheringham was just a fishing village years ago, my family have fished in sheringham since 1739 ~ Now Sheringham is a holiday resort, the population is now around 8,000, it's doubled in size since my teens.
    A house back in 1985 would cost £20.000 now a 3 bedroom house would cost £280,000
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast