Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P2P Software, Which one should i use?

erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Emule Morph: eDonkey Network.. This program because it has all the features you will ever need. And, its kept up to date with the lastest versions of the offical emule.
    Ares: Ares Network. Nice program for the Ares Network.. Offical program too.
    uTorrent: Bit Torrent Network.. Small program.. 117KB to download. Stand alone program only (no need to install). Even though its small, it has all the features you would need. Nice gui, DHT, one listening port, IP blocker, UPnP, etc etc
    blah blah blah... whatever...

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Limewire seems clean to me.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Shareaza is worm filled. Limewire is fast. Emule has good stuf(but takes too long). I'm tryin to find NeoLogix Pro 2, supposedly it is the fastest one out right now! But I'm having trouble finding it!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tree_for
    uTorrent is gr8 as well u guys shld try it
    Yes, also small file size and less memory usage, tons of features, simply great

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by iviyst2005
    Shareaza is worm filled
    Don't be dense.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Emule or private bittorrent sites. Bit tornado is the best bit torrent client for me. As for private bittorrent sites.. Depends on what you are looking for.
    Seduction.gr
    Bitme.org
    Bitmetv.org
    Filelist.org
    Oink
    Torrentit
    Scenetorrents

Am I forgeting something?

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Oh yeah. Ares is great for music. Very good speed also.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    At this very moment , i am not using any file sharing programs. I clean out my computer couple weeks ago and just being careful to what file sharing program i might install.

I run my own tracker tho and of course i use BitTornado & BNBT EasyTracker.

I might install emule tho, i use to use that back in the day, and its perfect. Ares is good, but it needs a new layout, big time.

Imesh use to be good, morpheus sucks. Limewire has that java crap, so its eithter emule or Shareaza( which btw works great on windows 98 se and has not spyware or worms or adware ).

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    ramses11
    emule, bt and shareaza or www.emule-mods.cc
    Last edited by ramses11; 04-19-2006 at 12:30 AM.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    In the end, for me, i just use 2 softwares.

eMule for anything and everything u need ever. Ever. I have not seen any other p2p software even coming close to this gem It may not be as fast bittorrent, for me though, they both give about equal speed.

Bittorrent- the whole world is moving towards it and it may very well be the next best thing in p2p sharing. Its fast on new torrents, but it will be difficult to find old movies/games/appz on bittorrent. Basically the torrent life is very small compared to eMule.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast