Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soulseek Users Beware....

Poster
    If you cant get it from the above site,try here.

Have helped 2 members install PG today and they have both reported 'connections closed from RIAA'....so you have all been warned.

Following UKMan and Luca i too am cleaning up my buddy list.

2. Music   -   #12
    I had several connections closed by the MPAA. My slsk is shut down for a while anyway. I am at the girlfriends parents for Easter and a few days vacation. Before I left I did what UKMan did and cleaned out the buddy list.

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Im going to take your advice and make the required additions/changes now - and I may be asking some of you for your help, if I get lost in the process.

Thanks for the posts eveyone!

Todd M

4. Music   -   #14
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    thanks for this guys...i installed PG awhile ago and have to admit to not updating perhaps as much as i should, but i got the new version, and installed, and ive cleaned my list up, but now im stuck...how do update the ips, do i just go to the main page every now and then and click on the all the hyperlinks? or is there kinda a regular update or....?

thanks

Viv
    <insert signature here>

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    Today about 2 hours ago i checked my Peer Guardian and saw this:

They are keen on checking me out&#33;&#33;That photo is after i have already scrolled down a bit....

They can keep on trying but they wont get in

EDIT...My version of Peer Guardian is an ealier version that uses less resources.

6. Music   -   #16
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    ok, my good friend Nemo helped me out with this query a little earlier....basically go to the page i mentioned and click on all the links to add them to the block list. Do this every now and then, and the miserable fileshare-killers will be banished from your PC....
    <insert signature here>

7. Music   -   #17
    Fasttracker A
    zone alarm does the same thing, your almost undetectible.
    Besides there is too many easy targets out there for them to come and shut me down.

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by nahan@22 April 2003 - 07:51
    zone alarm does the same thing, your almost undetectible.
    Besides there is too many easy targets out there for them to come and shut me down.
    Zone Alarm does not do the same thing as PG,try reading up on a subject before you post in it.

There are too many easy targets out there and you are one of them,same as anyone else using k-lite.The anti piracy groups have been targeting k-lite for a long time now and i get far more connections closed in k-lite then i have ever had on soulseek.

Had 6 more RIAA attempts blocked during the night,that i woke up to this morning.

They keep on knocking but they can&#39;t get in&#33;&#33;

9. Music   -   #19
    I to installed PG thanks Nemo for the help with that.
    I have had 15 conenctions close in 24hours so come on people get this installed and be carefull

10. Music   -   #20
    Fasttracker A
    Ill take your word for it .Its good to be reassured .

Thanks Nemo your an asset to us all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast