Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Optical Mice

Originally posted by Grim@20 April 2003 - 17:32
    What do you use Masta.z. i have tried Netscape & did'nt like it. What's my other options for webbrowsers?
    try fast browser and opera
    i've only tried fast, it's pretty good
    heard that opera is supposed to be the best non ie
    good luck

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i got one, cant go back to ball mice... I had horrible times with em. worth the extra $10 or whatever...saves alot of stress

btw like u got a ball mouse and it gets clogged...you will suck at online fps gameing also . laser is little more pricey, worth it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    i have optiacal mice for both my PC and laptop, and can't imagine using a mouse with a ball again...i just wish my logitec cordless mouseman optical wouldn't eat through battries though

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Poster
    Why was this moved???????????????????????????????????????????????
    This is a general chat, there is nothing broke, no problems, no NOTHING, JUST A GODDAM CHAT.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    I've got two computers hooked up side by side right now lol, one has a logitech and the other microsoft...My opinion the logitech is more comfortable has better response time but sucks on batteries..go logitech and keep a spare wire mouse around for the moments you run out of batteries... ps gets confusing sometimes I grab the wrong mouse...
    Grim Posted on 20 April 2003 - 19:39
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is a general chat, there is nothing broke, no problems, no NOTHING, JUST A GODDAM CHAT. 
    chat chat chat

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Jayhawk
    i have an optical mouse as well. There was this guy who came down and he had this pretty sweet optical wireless mouse. He was talking where you could get these real cheap over the internet does anyone know any sites? I forgot what site he said

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by accat13@21 April 2003 - 01:57
    I've got two computers hooked up side by side right now lol, one has a logitech and the other microsoft...My opinion the logitech is more comfortable has better response time but sucks on batteries..go logitech and keep a spare wire mouse around for the moments you run out of batteries... ps gets confusing sometimes I grab the wrong mouse...
    Grim Posted on 20 April 2003 - 19:39
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chat chat chat
    Blah! Blah! Blah!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Ex-member
    It's a discussion about hardware, so it's more relevant to have it in hardwareworld...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i got one, well two, got one for my laptop nd one for my desktop, works a hell of alot better than ball mice.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Colt... if you really want "thee gaming mouse", i would definately check out the mx500... in its short time since release, it has already become the leading mouse among the counter strike community. half of the members of my clan use it. Google up some reviews, and check it out, you wont be disapointed, and hey, if you are, you can always return it.

I use this... then use my old MS optical explorer that i put onto my brothers machine, and think to myself... how the hell did i do with this on counterstrike, lol... and my awping skills (sniping), have increased greatly with this mouse, and some nice everyglide mouseskatez

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234