Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RAZR V3 cell phones

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

Well I'm not really a features hound so that part doesn't really concern me. I'm not even sure what it does and doesn't have features-wise tbh. I just despise the fact that I can't hear on it. That's the main purpose of the phone ffs, how can they overlook that?
    I drain the fuck out of my battery just playing the same games that people play on the computer. Hell I don't need a PSP or DS. My Treo keeps me occupied on the subway.

Didn't you test the phone before you bought it or you bought it 'cause it simply 'looked cool and thin'.
    I didn't have an opportunity to test it since I didn't know anyone with that phone and you can't test them in the stores, those are just demos. I bought the phone because the freebie I got with my plan wasn't a flip phone so I hated it. I despised having to unlock the thing all the time. I had thought about buying this phone for about a month when I saw a girl at the var with one. I asked her how she liked it and she said it was the best phone she's ever owned, etc., etc. so I went ahead and bought it.
    Last edited by Skizo; 12-12-2005 at 03:33 AM. Reason: My spelling sux tonihgt

yo

2. Lounge   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i like my ppc 6600 smartphone with windows mobile 2k3se
    PWNED!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I was thinking about upgrading my T-Mobile phone to the RAZR since I get a big rebate after the year is over with my old phone but depending on how big the rebate is whether or not I'm going to get the phone. Also if the sound on it is too quiet I don't know if I will want it because the phone I have right now has really shitty sound. I guess as long as it doesn't disconnect like my current phone does then I'm good.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    I was thinking about upgrading my T-Mobile phone to the RAZR since I get a big rebate after the year is over with my old phone but depending on how big the rebate is whether or not I'm going to get the phone. Also if the sound on it is too quiet I don't know if I will want it because the phone I have right now has really shitty sound. I guess as long as it doesn't disconnect like my current phone does then I'm good.
    I would highly suggest finding one that's hooked up and test it first.
    Last edited by Skizo; 12-13-2005 at 02:23 AM.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #15
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I have had my razr for about a week...so far so good. I still like my old sharp gx20i though.

Worst phone ever was another motorola the e1000 now that IS a pile of battery sucking, brick weighing crap.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Anyone tried the FlexPhone PTR560???

It has a built in drivel-compressor with high frequence overlay decoders.....

And a 17 inch foldable thouchscreen......

7. Lounge   -   #17
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I was going to buy one of these yesterday. Now I'll think twice

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You should think more than twice on important decisions like this.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I put cell phones on my belt anyway.
    Do you have one of those ghey little wee holsters?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've got a Motorola RAZR phone, had it since May. It doesn't censor obscene texts

It's fucking rubbish, feature-wise, compared to those huge phones that you can get now but it's tiny and it looks hawt, and they're the only reasons I bought it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast