Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Almost Busted A My Scooter

kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@23 April 2003 - 13:39
    scooters are gay
    Does that mean that they are attracted to other scooters of the same sex? I wasn't aware they ever had a sex. Or perhaps they all have limp handlebars?
    Or do you mean that they are happy and carefree?
    Or have you just made a senseless, bigoted comment?

What would have been wrong with 'scooters are pathetic, get a mountain bike' or something similar? That way you are justifying your opinion and then backing it up with your own idea.

Don't be too quick to put other people down or to use their collective adjective as an insult. There's nothing wrong with being homosexual and it's not that unusual, so don't single them out. Remember that some of the members here may be gay and you may have offended them.

Just some tips for real life guys, don't take it personally
    oh man. you are so right. i deeply regret saying that.

here revised.

*cough* scooters are stupid *cough*

i'm REALLY sorry if i offended anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ex-member
    Cool. It's easy to mean one thing but say another. We've all been there.

Don't worry about it - the important thing is that you have learned from it and I assume you will not use 'gay' as an insult again. Another benefit is that you are now more adept at insulting things!

:beerchug:

3. Lounge   -   #13
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    *cough* scooters are hetrosexual *cough*

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ex-member

5. Lounge   -   #15
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    *cough* scooter's sexual preferences are nothing to do with this conversation. besides there machines so they cant be gay *cough*

sorry ive got a talking frog in my throat

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9@23 April 2003 - 14:44
    *cough* Why *cough* do *cough* you *cough*care *cough*or *cough*give *cough*a *cough* ....Hmm. I dont know. What would you *cough* give?

Edit: I also have something in my throat.... Oh... /me pulls out something hidous. AHHA!!!

Ahh. Now I dont have to *cough* anymore!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Got_memory?+23 April 2003 - 14:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Got_memory? @ 23 April 2003 - 14:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--namzuf9@23 April 2003 - 14:44
    *cough* Why *cough* do *cough* you *cough*care *cough*or *cough*give *cough*a *cough* ....Hmm. I dont know. What would you *cough* give?

Edit: I also have something in my throat.... Oh... /me pulls out something hidous. AHHA&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ahh. Now I dont have to *cough* anymore&#33; [/b][/quote]
    ahh. i didn&#39;t need to see that&#33; :x

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kAb@23 April 2003 - 15:47
    ahh. i didn&#39;t need to see that&#33; :x
    Yes, that was pretty gross. Possibly, it was run over with a scooter. (trying to *barf* get back on topic)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Lamsey@23 April 2003 - 16:43
    Cool. It&#39;s easy to mean one thing but say another. We&#39;ve all been there.

Don&#39;t worry about it - the important thing is that you have learned from it and I assume you will not use &#39;gay&#39; as an insult again. Another benefit is that you are now more adept at insulting things&#33;

are you gay by any chance?

sorry man.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Z+23 April 2003 - 18:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z @ 23 April 2003 - 18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lamsey@23 April 2003 - 16:43
    Cool. It&#39;s easy to mean one thing but say another. We&#39;ve all been there.

Don&#39;t worry about it - the important thing is that you have learned from it and I assume you will not use &#39;gay&#39; as an insult again. Another benefit is that you are now more adept at insulting things&#33;

are you gay by any chance?

sorry man. [/b][/quote]
    his girlfriend is weemouse

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast