Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

You only have to use DT and unplug your IDE Drives from your pc and then play it!

2. Games   -   #12
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    You only have to use DT and unplug your IDE Drives from your pc and then play it!
    ya who wants to do that....

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    ya who wants to do that....
    people that don't have enough money to buy a game

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #14
    I just unpluged my drive just to finish the game in like 3 days because i had nothing else to do then delete it! Big deal...
    Last edited by Delorean; 12-20-2005 at 02:52 PM.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

What...The...Fuck?

Click Me Adster

as usual perzy is on with his negative posatrs never seen a positive post from him

yes Im drunk so you can go suck my fuckign dick
    I've made countless positive, understandable posts

Sorry Adtser my bad-

aDSTar wtf??? ivee mad lotz of well gud p0sts i cnt cuont them coz thirer s0 mnay!!1!1!!

fuckign dick
    Last edited by Peerzy; 12-20-2005 at 10:53 PM.

6. Games   -   #16
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

as usual perzy is on with his negative posatrs never seen a positive post from him

7. Games   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Sorry Adtser my bad-

aDSTar wtf??? ivee mad lotz of well gud p0sts i cnt cuont them coz thirer s0 mnay!!1!1!!

fuckign dick

I can understand that well why can't you?? ohh thats right you just the biggest critic on this forum Mr KNOW IT ALL in gamesworld

and you have always had in in for me ever since your buddies and the sam incident

Typical fucking poms
    Last edited by Adster; 12-20-2005 at 11:58 PM.

8. Games   -   #18

Sorry Adtser my bad-

fuckign dick
    Typical fucking poms

Ahhh, if we are gonna go down that road it must mean all Aussies are 13 year old kids with serious mental disorders that don't allow them to type properly, mate.

Please also link me to where i've 'had it in for you'

I can understand that well why can't you??
    Ofcourse you can understand it knobjockey, you wrote it, you know what you mean, others don't.

9. Games   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

Typical fucking poms

Ahhh, if we are gonna go down that road it must mean all Aussies are 13 year old kids with serious mental disorders that don't allow them to type properly, mate.

Ofcourse you can understand it knobjockey, you wrote it, you know what you mean, others don't.
    It was fucked up but I understood it.

Didn't take too long either.....

i Have to buy it fuck pulling out my box adn fuckign unpluging fuckign cords all the time although I here that NFORCE 3 adn 4 boards can get aroudn starforce and i have a nofroce havn;t tried it yet

I have to buy it. Fuck pulling out my Xbox and fucking unpluging fucking cords all the time. Although I hear that NFORCE 3 and 4 boards can get around Starforce, I have a NFORCE but I haven't tried it yet.

Seems to me you were either being a smartass or are too stupid. Adthomp's boxing glove typing is nothing new so all the "WTF!!!" was bullshit.

Last edited by Busyman; 12-21-2005 at 03:53 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Games   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

It was fucked up but I understood it.

Didn't take too long either.....

i Have to buy it fuck pulling out my box adn fuckign unpluging fuckign cords all the time although I here that NFORCE 3 adn 4 boards can get aroudn starforce and i have a nofroce havn;t tried it yet

I have to buy it. Fuck pulling out my Xbox and fucking unpluging fucking cords all the time. Although I hear that NFORCE 3 and 4 boards can get around Starforce, I have a NFORCE but I haven't tried it yet.

Seems to me you were either being a smartass or are too stupid. Adthomp's boxing glove typing is nothing new so all the "WTF!!!" was bullshit.

Yet the italic bit looks nothing like the bold bit, you've added in whole new words that were missing and he spelt stuff wrong so that it gave it another meaning.

I bet you didn't read his post and straight away know what he meant. You needed a few good reads and a quick think about what subject he might be talking about.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast